DX » Community » Reviews » CR2032 3V Cell Button Battery (5-Pack)
  • 5 star 68 ( 81% )
  • 4 star 13 ( 15% )
  • 3 star 1 ( 1% )
  • 2 star 1 ( 1% )
  • 1 star 1 ( 1% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byGiuseppeAU on 04/16/2014

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:They are batteries, they are good. Even the expiry date was long which is great. I was worried this may have been old stock dumped cheap onto DX.com but it wasn't the case. Delivery was quick too, 8 working days to Perth from China. Cons:Nothing really. They a... Read more

0 0
  • posted byMikepic on 01/27/2014

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Well packed, good prize. It works as expected. Voltage measured of every individual battery with a tester is ok and working in the final device is ok. Those batteries are usefull in most PC's (as BIOS back-up battery), in toys and in other devices Cons:None observed. Th... Read more

0 0
  • posted bybigrocksfirst on 01/23/2014

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:The package arrived intact. I have one battery remaining after one year of receiving product. The voltage as tested today Jan 23-2014 is 3 volts. The others are still in use in computers CMOS. Would not have a problem ordering these again. very good deal at twice this p... Read more

0 0
  • posted bybuffy1986 on 11/09/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Very nice price for this 5-pack of cells. Good quality and an individual envelope for each cell which is perfect for their conservation. They are easy to use and install wherever you need them. Cons:I could not find any cons. OtherThoughts:I have been using two of them... Read more

0 0
  • posted bybroken86 on 10/28/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:This is a great deal! 5 batteries for a couple bucks, Sony brand nonetheless! This product comes exactly as described. Cons:None really to note aside from the cheap packaging which is not a very big issue at all. OtherThoughts:This is cheaper than going to the d... Read more

0 0
  • posted byDJnegocio on 10/09/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:It's a good battery and has a brand name wrote into it. I used more than 6 months in a digital balance and works fine until now. I recommend to use in motherboard pc and wirst watch too. Next time I need it, I will buy more ten because it has a high durability. Cons:I u... Read more

0 0
  • posted byedudias on 09/02/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Just like the ones on your local store, but cheaper. I use it on my sports heart monitor strap and watch I use them on my thermometer , 3D glasses and Bluetooth devices. They last the same as the ones that are two times the price if you buy on the supermarket... Read more

0 0
  • posted bygreenpower on 08/13/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:- Realy cheap, at least compared with local prices (remember it is a five pack!). - Work as expected - Been using them for over three weeks, in applications that normally drain them quickly and they seem to last. - Expiring date is normal for this batteries (a... Read more

0 0
  • posted byDecioEduardo on 07/01/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Cheap price for 5 batteries. Can be used in several stuffs (calculator, motherboard, shoes for kids with leds, etc). All tested at 3.3V which is good. Good packaging. Cons:Not being what was advertised is a huge cons. But it's not that bad, because the price still worth... Read more

0 0
  • posted bypryscilabarreto on 06/25/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:came very well packed! very good product!Although these batteries are extremely cheap, they seem to meet the quality specifications established for this type of batteries.Good quality batteries! Very good price. Cons:no OtherThoughts:recommend to all. Product clean and... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections