DX » Community » Reviews » CR2032 3V Cell Button Battery (5-Pack)
  • 5 star 91 ( 85% )
  • 4 star 13 ( 12% )
  • 3 star 1 ( 1% )
  • 2 star 1 ( 1% )
  • 1 star 1 ( 1% )
Customer’s impression:
Very Good Quality Excellent!! Good Battery
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byusuariofree on 07/31/2014

Package packaged very well. The product was slow to arrive, but I did not mind the delay. The product was received according as I asked. The seller's service was excellent. I don't have complaints. The shipping of the product was free. This option was decisive for me to make the purchase of batteries with this seller. Read more

Impression:Excellent!!;

0 0
  • posted bycleversoncorrea on 07/24/2014

Pros: Recebi o produto em embalagem perfeita Produto parece ter qualidade Utilizei três unidades, e as três funcionaram perfeitamente, e seguem funcionando por meses. Tenho uma balança digital de vidro, que começou a apresentar erros de medição. Substituí a bateria por este modelo, e a balança voltou a funcionar normalmente. Cons: Não tenho nenhum ponto ... Read more

Impression:Good Battery;

0 0
  • posted bypatrickslima on 07/23/2014

Pros: I bought these batteries to use in my weight balance and it last long. The product has a very good quality. Cons: NONE Read more

Impression:Very Good Quality;

0 0
  • posted byTakanasos on 07/19/2014

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros: Este conjunto de pilas son la mejor elección para es necesario conseguir reemplazo para un aparato que requiera renovar su fuente de poder. En mi caso fue necesario para un reloj led que también compré en este sitio. Estas pilas fueron ideales y ahora ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byGiuseppeAU on 04/16/2014

They are batteries, they are good. Even the expiry date was long which is great. I was worried this may have been old stock dumped cheap onto DX.com but it wasn't the case. Delivery was quick too, 8 working days to Perth from China. Nothing really. They are batteries and they worked perfectly. They are batteries, they are good. A nice quality brand ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bythevzmanga on 04/04/2014

Cheap priced and useful if you are DIY enthusiast. Also, this is the standard size used in computer motherboards andI got a package of Genuine Sony batteries. Made In Japan! Expiration date - three years from now. A pack of 5 is not too big - surely I will be able to consume all in some notebooks and netbooks. package is bad. bat never mind... its not ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bythevzmanga on 04/04/2014

Cheap price for 5 batteries. Can be used in several stuffs (calculator, motherboard, shoes for kids with leds, etc). All tested at 3.3V which is good. Good packaging. Realy cheap, at least compared with local prices (remember it is a five pack!). - Not much . The packaging isn't the best. As some others have mentioned, it isn't glued properly and isn'... Read more

0 0
  • posted byDianaC on 03/26/2014

Great service. These batteries arrived in 10 days. I have recently bought a number of bike lights from DX and when the first lot of batteries ran out I realised it was time to buy some. I chose these fairly randomly. I didn't even notice that they had a Sony brand on them. They work perfectly. I've put them in the light and it worked very brightly. ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byxatzi on 02/16/2014

Very cheap batteries. And they are Sony. Not a brand that nobody knows it. In my country I use to buy one of those for the same price. No cons. With this price and free delivery it is impossible to have cons They are cheap. They come in your house with free delivery. So it is easier to order them via internet and sit in your sofa and wait for them. ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byJalers69 on 02/12/2014

I have had these batteries for 9 months. I have bought them a few times now. I use them for a couple of different uses. 1. I have a hunting baseball hat that has 3 LED lights in the beak. The hat takes two batteries. I used the hat on and off for 9 days hunting up north. The same batteries the whole time. We bought 7 hats, and i bought each person a ... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections