DX » Community » Reviews » LodeStar Professional Anti-Static Tweezers (Pointy Tip)
  • 5 star 7 ( 100% )
  • 4 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bylemos37 on 07/06/2013

I liked the products of this mark, to which it seems to manufacture robust tools and of precision. Also I liked the good finish. The material is weighed. It lets to realize that it is going to last enough. It helps very much in the work with components smd because his tip is quite fine and quite aligned. The protector of the tips is broken quickly. ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bymajancsikg on 04/23/2013

Professional tool, precision tip, good handling and lightweight. When glue touched them, it mared the ESD coating. My hobby is repeating electrotechnical devices, instrument panels, household utensils and make current circuits because of this need a tool to help me take hold of midgets. I searched everywhere in my country a not too expensive but professional ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bylclhost on 09/18/2012

best tweezers ever: nice look, anti-magnetic, plastic coating, HQ metal, very convenient not really a con, but tip is kind of easy-to-bend. again, not a problem if you are careful with the tip. lost the plastic thingy that holds together tip within a month after item has been shipped to me, so be careful with that. also, the tip is sharp so be careful ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byWienk on 06/18/2011

They look very professional Very very pointy (even too much) Good quality Nice grip Plastic coating Anti magnetic Good price Nothing to say here except the quality is not so excellent as expected (is good however). The point can be bent if you press a bit... These are a quality tweezers. I bought it for handling my soldering work for electronics. Have ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byWatchmaker on 05/08/2009

- cheap - good build quality - strong... - ... but fine tip None Well, I'm a watchmaker, so tweezers are really important for me. I bought these "just for fun" because I wanted to test this. Short: I'm surprised. The Quality seems to be high, not as high as my 20$ Tweezers, but who cares, it's unbelievable cheap! The anti-static grip feels ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bycompasillo on 11/01/2008

+ They look very professional + Very very pointy (even too much) + Good quality + Nice grip + Plastic coating + Anti magnetic - Nothing to say here except the quality is not so excellent as expected (is good however). The point can be bent if you press a bit... These are a quality tweezers. I bought it for handling my flashlights and perform very well.... Read more

0 0
  • posted byjerrykuik on 07/01/2008

Excellent build quality. Very pointy! You can pick up ANYthing, the pressure on the point is very well distributed and the item works great. Soft plastic coating, with extra filling to suit the hand entirely. Very HQ metal is used. Looks VERY professional. Anti ESD, anti rust, anti whatever, best tweezers ever! It has proven to be anti-magnetic although ... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections