DX » Community » Reviews » Protective Full Screen Guard + Cleaning Cloth for Nintendo 3DS (2-Piece Pack)
  • 5 star 2 ( 67% )
  • 4 star 1 ( 33% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byonomeister on 01/20/2013

Unbelievable price for the product! It does what it says it would do! The screen protector was very easy to put on. There are tabs for holding the screen so you don't get fingerprints under the protector. Once it's on, it's very clear and you can't even tell that it's on. It's sold out currently? DAMN, I should have bought 3 of these, as everyone knows ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byanandspam on 09/13/2011

Very cheap for two screen protectors and a cloth Great quality, in packaging, might be a knockoff but it works fantastic Works well, sticks well Cloth is of a nice material, cleans the screens and 3DS well Only one really, in that it is hard to peel off. But this is typical of every screen protector, so it's not so bad. If you've just bought a new 3... Read more

0 0
  • posted byZ0ra13 on 07/29/2011

This screen protector was very easy to put on with tabs for holding so you don't get fingerprints under the protector. It's very clear and you can't even tell it's on (But it is! :P) Keeps me from destroying my favorite screen Shows smudges quiet a bit (use a stylus I guess?) Good value for screen protectors, i always use one because warranties don'... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections