DX » Community » Reviews » USB Digital Thermometer Dongle (Software Displays Temperature)
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bynachprod on 01/21/2011

It really works and is precise out of the box. Very sturdy (maybe even metal case, I'm not sure). USB extension cable included. Very good cap (I use it now instead of cr__py cap supplied with my branded flash device :) It's a pity the model with 2nd sensor is always of of stock. This one is not easily ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bySoundreameR on 05/28/2010

Simple device. Works out of the box with linux. NO drivers required at all. All you need is to download http://relavak.wordpress.com/2009/10/17/temper-temperature-sensor-linux-driver/ this and start using it however you want to. Maybe the C sources need some fixing on calculating the values (calibration)... Read more

0 0 1

• posted byaccount10582 on 05/13/2010

works as advertised seems decently accurate decent build quality -feels a bit flimsy, but not too bad -a bit flakey if you leave it running for extended periods (ie, ran OK overnight, but not for a week) bundled software is a bit of a hassle / inflexible / painful to use. 3rd party SW does exist, which ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bymikeham on 04/15/2010

* worked first time under Windows * USB extension cable included * Fahrenheit or Celsius * small * open source code available (C# language) * can drive a web page - check your house temperature over the net * inexpensive * this model has no humidity sensor * supplied software is poor (but you don't need ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byelektrobi on 12/11/2009

It is very handy and accurate. Its software can send you mails, alerts, save to text files periodically. Its software can handle multiple sensors, it can even show their avarage. It works w/ W7. You can use it outside also (I dont think its waterproof, but it can handle cold and warm). None yet. It can ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byEvilfish on 05/29/2009

- It is the smallest and cheapest device you can get for this function. - Fitted for most projects involving temperature monitoring, like rooms or furniture with cluttered devices. - With proper applications, you can access the data remotely (i.e., webpage) and get alerts by mail. - It is possible to ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bySjanten on 12/11/2008

- Cheap and does the job - Works like a charm on Windows XP No Windows Vista 64bit driver (nor Linux) support The included software is abit ugly-looking, but I'm going to try to code my own reader software so no biggie. I might take a look at the alternative software mentioned in one of the other reviews ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byatallo on 10/29/2008

Very, very simple use. Only need put and install software that suport ºC and ºF. Software made in .NET framework, withnout any proctection. Bad Linux support. Only Windows. Linux support is only by linux-neerds, now need some changes in kernel. Not is a beautiful acessory. Not good software ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bygorgias1976 on 10/13/2008

Nice compact digital usb thermometer. Works fine, we've been using it 24/7 here at the office for several months in order to control temperature. No problems at the moment. The software included is crap, better use alternative ones (see Other Thougths). Download an alternative software such as UTAC http:... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byGeorgeMD on 08/25/2008

- Works fine (Funciona bien). - Driver easy to install (Driver facil de instalar). - Some web sites have programs and sample code for use with it. (Algunos sitios web tienen programas y codigo de ejemplo para este termometro) The CD only supplies drivers and windows software. El CD sólo proporciona ... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections