It really works and is precise out of the box. Very sturdy (maybe even metal case, I'm not sure). USB extension cable included. Very good cap (I use it now instead of cr__py cap supplied with my branded flash device :) It's a pity the model with 2nd sensor is always of of stock. This one is not easily ... Read more
Simple device. Works out of the box with linux. NO drivers required at all. All you need is to download http://relavak.wordpress.com/2009/10/17/temper-temperature-sensor-linux-driver/ this and start using it however you want to. Maybe the C sources need some fixing on calculating the values (calibration)... Read more
works as advertised seems decently accurate decent build quality -feels a bit flimsy, but not too bad -a bit flakey if you leave it running for extended periods (ie, ran OK overnight, but not for a week) bundled software is a bit of a hassle / inflexible / painful to use. 3rd party SW does exist, which ... Read more
* worked first time under Windows * USB extension cable included * Fahrenheit or Celsius * small * open source code available (C# language) * can drive a web page - check your house temperature over the net * inexpensive * this model has no humidity sensor * supplied software is poor (but you don't need ... Read more
It is very handy and accurate.
Its software can send you mails, alerts, save to text files periodically.
Its software can handle multiple sensors, it can even show their avarage.
It works w/ W7.
You can use it outside also (I dont think its waterproof, but it can handle cold and warm). None yet. It can ... Read more
- It is the smallest and cheapest device you can get for this function.
- Fitted for most projects involving temperature monitoring, like rooms or furniture with cluttered devices.
- With proper applications, you can access the data remotely (i.e., webpage) and get alerts by mail.
- It is possible to ... Read more
- Cheap and does the job
- Works like a charm on Windows XP No Windows Vista 64bit driver (nor Linux) support
The included software is abit ugly-looking, but I'm going to try to code my own reader software so no biggie. I might take a look at the alternative software mentioned in one of the other reviews ... Read more
Very, very simple use. Only need put and install software that suport ºC and ºF. Software made in .NET framework, withnout any proctection. Bad Linux support. Only Windows. Linux support is only by linux-neerds, now need some changes in kernel. Not is a beautiful acessory. Not good software ... Read more
Nice compact digital usb thermometer. Works fine, we've been using it 24/7 here at the office for several months in order to control temperature. No problems at the moment. The software included is crap, better use alternative ones (see Other Thougths). Download an alternative software such as UTAC http:... Read more
- Works fine (Funciona bien).
- Driver easy to install (Driver facil de instalar).
- Some web sites have programs and sample code for use with it. (Algunos sitios web tienen programas y codigo de ejemplo para este termometro) The CD only supplies drivers and windows software.
El CD sólo proporciona ... Read more
Note:Stock and Availability shown on this site is for your reference only. While
we strive to provide the most accurate and timely stock and availability information,
availability information may become out of date and may change between the time
you added an item to cart and the time your order is received.
Quantities on clearance items are limited. Prices are current at time of posting. DX Reserves the right to change prices at any time without notice.