DX » Community » Reviews » Stylish Compact SX-910A Sporty Bluetooth Stereo Handsfree Headset (10-Hour Talk/135-Hour Standby)
  • 5 star 59 ( 76% )
  • 4 star 19 ( 24% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bySn0wBiZz2 on 07/08/2014

- first and more important - great sound quality - very easy to use - very comfortable on the ears - very small when folded, you can carry them in your pocket - don't cause excessive sweating of the ear when you run or ride - hands free works great - easy to pair and to work with any device (I have tried with a PC and several Android devices) - very ... Read more

1 0
  • posted byGunderwich on 07/06/2014

This item is compact, light, easy to use, robust, comfortable, and sounds great. It hugs the ears and back of the head well, so it doesn't fall off with head-banging, or bike-riding;). Charging is also easy, as the port is a micro USB, so I can charge with the same charger as my phone and oodles of other devices. It connects to the several BT media ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byjanevj on 07/03/2014

very handy for everyday usage as well as while doing a sport, easy pairing with phone and easy establishing connection between headset and phone (1-2 seconds), very good battery life, ergonomic headset - don`t even feel them while wearing, easy store in a bag after usage a bit too pricey, had 3 pairs of them and every time they broke in the same place ... Read more

1 0
  • posted byPsychoGrinch on 07/01/2014

Excellent build, battery lasts for ages, sound input and output is great, built in controls work without a hitch The AC adapter is kind of flimsy and cheap looking and the box they came in is a little torn, other than that there are no cons I've bought dozens of these headsets for myself and as gifts for friends and family. They always are blown away ... Read more

1 0
  • posted bytender00 on 06/20/2014

Please take a look on "Other Thoughts" - cheap looking charger - short charging cord I've bought previous models with the same design and they were just as their price said. Low comfort, bad sound, short working time. But everything changed in this model. Superb sound for such headphones. Great working time - used it for almost a week for ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bysireddie on 06/19/2014

New improved version (same model name) Micro USB plug for charging (old version used propriatery plug) New voice announcements when power on, device connect etc. Same great sound quality as old version Seems to be same build quality/design as the old version. Microphone could perhaps be improved upon in terms of volume of voice picked up I bought the ... Read more

0 1
  • posted byhNz88 on 06/15/2014

Lightweight, Flexible, internal battery loaded via included USB charger. You can use any (compatible) charger with micro-usb. Can be connected to two Bluetooth devices at the same time. Manual is easy to understand, has even instructions how to setup with two bluetooth devices. The microphone is not very clear, it sounds to the other person somewhat ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bysydagan on 06/05/2014

The sound quality and strength is high. Instead of the tunes for on/off/pair there is an audio that announces it in words so it is easier to begin with. the buttons are better then in previews product. The charge cable is microUSB! Connects easily to the computer (download drivers from broadcom) unlike previews version (SX-905), here there is no "... Read more

0 0
  • posted byAbangloe on 05/08/2014

First it's arrived, I'm surprised by it size, it so compact and lightweight. More surprise when i found it so easy to use it, just open the center button for 5 seconds, it enter bluetooth pairing mode, just like other bt handsfree, it so easy to paired with my PC and Galaxy S4. I have experienced 2 surprising features : 1. There are woman voice assistance,... Read more

0 0
  • posted byivan255 on 03/26/2014

Son flexibles y fáciles de llevar. para correr son perfectos, ya que pesan muy poco y se ajustan perfectamente a la cabeza. Parecen débiles, aunque no lo son. No tienen nada malo... Para el precio que tienen son perfectos. Hay pocos auriculares bluetooth que vayan tan bien. En la nueva versión 2.1, tienen el conector standard para cargarlos.... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections