DX » Community » Reviews » Stylish Compact SX-910A Sporty Bluetooth Stereo Handsfree Headset (10-Hour Talk/135-Hour Standby)
  • 5 star 40 ( 73% )
  • 4 star 15 ( 27% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bySn0wBiZz2 on 07/08/2014

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:- first and more important - great sound quality - very easy to use - very comfortable on the ears - very small when folded, you can carry them in your pocket - don't cause excessive sweating of the ear when you run or ride - hands free works great - easy to p... Read more

0 0
  • posted byGunderwich on 07/06/2014

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:This item is compact, light, easy to use, robust, comfortable, and sounds great. It hugs the ears and back of the head well, so it doesn't fall off with head-banging, or bike-riding;). Charging is also easy, as the port is a micro USB, so I can charge with the same char... Read more

0 0
  • posted byPsychoGrinch on 07/01/2014

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Excellent build, battery lasts for ages, sound input and output is great, built in controls work without a hitch Cons:The AC adapter is kind of flimsy and cheap looking and the box they came in is a little torn, other than that there are no cons OtherThoughts:I've bough... Read more

0 0
  • posted bysireddie on 06/19/2014

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:less than 1 day Pros:New improved version (same model name) Micro USB plug for charging (old version used propriatery plug) New voice announcements when power on, device connect etc. Same great sound quality as old version Cons:Seems to be same build quality/design as the old versio... Read more

0 1
  • posted byhNz88 on 06/15/2014

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Lightweight, Flexible, internal battery loaded via included USB charger. You can use any (compatible) charger with micro-usb. Can be connected to two Bluetooth devices at the same time. Manual is easy to understand, has even instructions how to setup with two... Read more

0 0
  • posted byKalapach on 12/11/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:-Pairs with my phone and laptop easily -Better sound quality than expected from a device like this -For the first look you'd think its not powerful, but when you hit the peak of the phone volume, you can still burst it with the buttons, and it gets really loud -Can manage... Read more

2 0
  • posted byagogino on 11/21/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:I use this headset to listen music during my bike trips (4-5 hours continusly) or television when family sleep. Battery last for about 10-12 hours, charge in 3-4H, simple to use and no problems with pairing with differents devices (Samsums Galaxy S, BT transmitter). Con... Read more

3 0
  • posted bynonabol on 11/12/2013

Involvement:Novice  (still getting used to it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:This headset has microphone, and possibility, with one button, to activate the voice control in the iphone. Quality is good, with a perfect volume control, and forward and rewind buttoms. Is very comfortable in the daily use. Cons:the materials would be better... Read more

0 1
  • posted byLucas1975 on 11/09/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Very easy to use, good quality. The sound has a very good quality and you can control as the volume as the song you want to listen to. I am very glad of getting this product. The best advantage of this headphone is the battery life!. It is also small and easy to store.... Read more

0 1
  • posted byGattiBR on 10/22/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Undoubtedly the best advantage of this headphone is the battery life! I have used every day and has confirmed that lasts more than 10 hours quietly. In fact, about 12 hours playing music. And inside the bus, where the volume is a little higher than normal. Mor... Read more

1 1

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections