- Good sound
    - Comfortable to wear
    - Very lightweight
    - Lasting battery
    - Small - they fit in the pocket
    - Cheap
    - Microphone included
    - They do what they're design to do

When getting a call, the sound does stop as said in the description (sound mutes / volume goes to 0) and gets restored smoothly when the call ends. You hear no music during a phone conversation, as users said in reviews for similar models.

The microphone comes handy when you listen to music and the phone rings. You can answer/end the conversation with the main button.

Cons:

Not really cons.

The charger is US, but I'll manage to use the USB cord to charge them from the PC.

When pressed, the buttons aren't too smooth and make a click sound in your year.

With the microphone being farther from your mouth, can't really use them as a hands-free outdoors in loud noise. But if you need that, buy a hands-free.

OtherThoughts:

They're smaller than I imagined, but cover the ear. See the pictures for a size comparison. I don't like big headphones nor the in-ear plug kind, so these are perfect.

Read the manual first, at least the BT pairing part. For the first pairing, while off, press the main button between 5-9 seconds (until light alternates red-blue) in order for the phone to see them (listed as SX-910A). Press 5 seconds to turn them on from then on (light blinks blue).

They were already charged when they came.

Maybe this is obvious, but when using with Winamp on the phone (on Android) for example, in order for the buttons to work (Play/Pause, Prev/Next), you need to keep the application on top.

Bottomline:

Buy them if you need wireless headphones for your phone, they're a very good choice.

Post comment

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections