Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

• Good item for the price

posted by lovtime on 04/17/2012
    0 0

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:

Item came in a beautifull retail package, but thanks to Russian Post a little bit crushed. Put everything was ok concerning the contents. There was a charger (US plug) inside, a charging cable with USB on the one side and some kind of proprietary plug on the other? connecting to the phones. One of my Nikon cameras has the same plug, so it's not a problem, if I'll lose it . The sound quality is rather good even in symphonic compositions. This item has very long playing time for my needs. It connects easily to all my devices - laptop (as skype handsfree and music headphones), Samsung Monte, SE790i, Jabra bluetooth transmitter, my sisters nokia express music and so on. I am very happy with this product!

Cons:

During pauses between tracks You hear noise as on the old laser disk players, but who cares - it doesn't affect the music. You have no idea about the battery level untill it's almost discharged. You can't listen to music or make calls at low battery level because the play is interrupted by annoying beep sound and after 5 minutes battery is dead. But it's all IMHO. It doesn't have any con's really

Bottomline:

Valuable product, and all my friends envy me and ask me to tell them the shop I've bought it.

Post comment

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections