DX » Community » Reviews » 7" Touch Screen LCD Google Android 2.2 Tablet PC w/ WiFi/Camera/TF (ARM V5 349.79MHz)
  • 5 star 6 ( 43% )
  • 4 star 8 ( 57% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bykircan on 09/12/2012

first of all it is a very cheap product and you have to take it as such. For the money invested it is very useful. It does the work it is meant to. Internet works perfectly and playing videos and music is also easy. First of all battery is very weak and when using internet it lasts for only one hour. Secondly the speakers are very weak and they should ... Read more

• posted byporcellis on 01/17/2012

excellent buy, well worth making this purchase, the product is worth the asking price, the screen is very durable, the touch screen is reasonable, although the processor is not very fast, it's worth the price that is asked of all operating inputs correctly, internet wifi working but some modems need to reconfigure the network is the Internet. android ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bybennyroger on 12/09/2011

Mine came with 512kb of ram so it seems that the specs are updated, nice surprice. Speed is good enough for internet, youtube, movies, mp3 and simple games. My tablet came with the real Android Market installed and other useful apps. Price is also VERY good, and makes it excelent for gifts. Weak Wifi radius, touch response is OK but could be better.... Read more

0 0
  • posted byabelhatere on 11/28/2011

Very easy to handle affordable price Possibility to install several applications Much better than waiting for a very low price Everything works great, fast internet access and applications Product arrived in perfect condition No has bluetooth The touch is not very accurate it needing to be calibrated frequently The battery drains very fast It could ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bymalcolmn on 11/09/2011

Fast processor,battery on this one bad only lasts variable time from 15 minutes to an hour.charges to different levels. left charging for 8 hours got to 55% previous was 22%. Flashed the rom with 10.1 and made it useable, full android market. Use http://techknow.freeforums.org/universal-uberoid-wm8650-1-5-5-honeycombmod-v10-1-t1317.html option 8, very ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bylightangelbr on 10/07/2011

A very good cheap tablet with android 2.2 The default rom is a little bad, because the touchscreen is not so accurate, and the system is king slow. I solved this by installing Uberoid rom, now my touchscreen is 97% accurate and the system is light and fast. Also calibrate the screen helps the it gets more accurate. - it doesn't have bluetooth. - it ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byKrazeecain on 10/03/2011

-Price -Performs better than you'd expect, can play YouTube videos with little-to-no lag. -Has a camera! -Price. -Decent amount of ram (256MB) -Price! -Touch-screen is absolute rubbish, you need to use your nails or a stylus (not included) in order to operate it. Also, there is some visible warpage and LCD distortion when you push too hard on the screen,... Read more

1 0
  • posted bypsamuel on 08/06/2011

A very good tablet Android 2.2 7" tablet with a cheap price. The device works like expected It has Android Market already installed. 3D games run as well. It has Wi-Fi too. Good responding resistive screen. Good assembled, doesn't look crappy. 1. It doesn't have BlueTooth. The guide is not clear to read. Please, tell me the site to download this guide ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byCount42 on 07/29/2011

Faster than one would expect from the listed specifications Everything worked out of the box, including wifi, email, android market etc Battery life is quite poor Display requires a lot of force to work with a finger, works much better with a stylus which for some reason is NOT included Feels very plasticky and the screen surface is soft and scratches ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byKasatkin on 07/18/2011

I don't remember another Android 2.2 7" tablet with same tasty price. The device works like expected. It has Android Market already installed. 3D games run as well. It doesn't have built int min-USB port but it has a dongle with 2 (!) full size (!) USB ports. Even it can be connected to wired Ethernet using this dongle. It has Wi-Fi too. Good responding ... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections