DX » Community » Reviews » Car Cigarette Powered Dual USB Adapter/Charger with USB Cable for Ipad 2 (DC 12V)
  • 5 star 4 ( 50% )
  • 4 star 4 ( 50% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byMagros on 12/08/2011

- Works well - Works on the iPad, iPhone and iPod and the USB port can charge another gadgets - The cable have a good quality and look - Two USB, it can connect the GPS and the other stuff at same time Cannot deliver 2A in one port Maybe do not deliver the 2A promised. The look is very good and seems built with a good quality. The fit on the socket ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bysomebullcrap on 11/18/2011

-small -dual usb port -lights up so you can find it easily in a dark car -works with all usb devices -its a fantastic buy for the price i cant think of any this is a great product and a low price since the same basic one sells at wal-mart for about 20 dollars this is a buy i dont regret .i have used the power port many times and it has not let me down ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byDan0ver on 11/03/2011

- Works well - Works on the iPad, iPhone and iPod - It's small and handy - Comes with cable - Has an LED - Two USB, it can connect the GPS and the iPad - It's small and handy - The material is not the best - Fragile - The cable is short - Looks like it will be disassembled at any time - LED is really strong I recommend! It is a good product, works well ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byAdzaC on 08/24/2011

- Able to charge an iPhone. - Has a nice modern looking blue LED. - Has dual USB points. - Comes with a bonus iPhone/iPod/iPad cable connector. - Did I mention that it has two USB points - by far the best features. The LED is distractingly bright at night time. My Plastic translucent bezel fell off on the 2nd day of ownership. You can turn the LED so ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bydarwint on 08/01/2011

- Able to charge iPad. - Comes With blue LED. - 2 USB points. - Cable comes with this charger which works well. - LED is constantly lit and bright. Might be a little annoying for some people. - Tips to turn the LED facing downwards so that it will not be so disrupting and the USB connector will be able to block off the lights. - The surface of the car ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byTigers75 on 06/28/2011

- Cheap; - Good quality; - nice blue LED lets you know when it's plugged correctly - 2 USB ports is useful nowadays, specially when using the iPhone as GPS device, the other port is still available; - it's not very tall, so it doesn't come too much out of the lighter; - it doesn't fit pefectly in my car lighter and tends to slip out; - cable a bit short,... Read more

0 0
  • posted byToinne1982 on 06/13/2011

- Good sturdy quality - features 2 usb ports - I've seen this charger being sold localy in a branded box - looks good not cheap at all - the iphone cable is also good quality - Charges my HTC and MP3 player without a problem - Has a nice led not too bright - Compact non that I can think of. Need a decent usb charger that doesn't feel flimsy? Buy this ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bymoregothic on 04/19/2011

- very compact compared to other dual/multi USB adapters - nifty blue LED, yet not too bright - enough power to charge phone and pna - comes with apple charging cable I can not think of any. It is almost perfect. I bought this to replace sku.12210 which broke mechanically, because it was too exposed in the cigarette lighter plug, which is between the ... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections