DX » Community » Reviews » Car Cigarette Powered Dual USB Adapter/Charger with USB Cable for Ipad 2 (DC 12V)
  • 5 star 4 ( 50% )
  • 4 star 4 ( 50% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byMagros on 12/08/2011

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:- Works well - Works on the iPad, iPhone and iPod and the USB port can charge another gadgets - The cable have a good quality and look - Two USB, it can connect the GPS and the other stuff at same time Cons:Cannot deliver 2A in one port Maybe do not deliver th... Read more

0 0
  • posted bysomebullcrap on 11/18/2011

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:-small -dual usb port -lights up so you can find it easily in a dark car -works with all usb devices -its a fantastic buy for the price Cons:i cant think of any OtherThoughts:this is a great product and a low price since the same basic one sells at wal-mart fo... Read more

0 0
  • posted byDan0ver on 11/03/2011

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:- Works well - Works on the iPad, iPhone and iPod - It's small and handy - Comes with cable - Has an LED - Two USB, it can connect the GPS and the iPad - It's small and handy Cons:- The material is not the best - Fragile - The cable is short - Looks like it will be disa... Read more

0 0
  • posted byAdzaC on 08/24/2011

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:- Able to charge an iPhone. - Has a nice modern looking blue LED. - Has dual USB points. - Comes with a bonus iPhone/iPod/iPad cable connector. - Did I mention that it has two USB points - by far the best features. Cons:The LED is distractingly bright at night... Read more

0 0
  • posted bydarwint on 08/01/2011

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:- Able to charge iPad. - Comes With blue LED. - 2 USB points. - Cable comes with this charger which works well. Cons:- LED is constantly lit and bright. Might be a little annoying for some people. - Tips to turn the LED facing downwards so that it will not be so disruptin... Read more

0 0
  • posted byTigers75 on 06/28/2011

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:- Cheap; - Good quality; - nice blue LED lets you know when it's plugged correctly - 2 USB ports is useful nowadays, specially when using the iPhone as GPS device, the other port is still available; - it's not very tall, so it doesn't come too much out of the... Read more

0 0
  • posted byToinne1982 on 06/13/2011

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:- Good sturdy quality - features 2 usb ports - I've seen this charger being sold localy in a branded box - looks good not cheap at all - the iphone cable is also good quality - Charges my HTC and MP3 player without a problem - Has a nice led not too bright - C... Read more

0 0
  • posted bymoregothic on 04/19/2011

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:- very compact compared to other dual/multi USB adapters - nifty blue LED, yet not too bright - enough power to charge phone and pna - comes with apple charging cable Cons:I can not think of any. It is almost perfect. OtherThoughts:I bought this to replace sku.12210 which... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections