DX » Community » Reviews » Stainless Steel 70dB Alarm Security Lock with 3-Key (2 x AAA)
  • 5 star 5 ( 83% )
  • 4 star 1 ( 17% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byjoannvangeest on 07/09/2014

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Small, easy to use, solid lock with loud alarm. You can choose to use the alarm or not, by turning the legs of the lock. Fits in the brake holes of a scooter. Cons:Somewhat difficult to open before the alam will start. And if the alarms starts the whole street... Read more

0 0
  • posted byGennaroPalmieri on 06/27/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Easy to use, strong. Built well and the sensitivity is just right. Tamper proof & easy to change battery. The loud siren is ear pericing and so will deter anyone trying to tamper with whatever you are trying to protect. Cons:You have to use to hand to turn t... Read more

0 0
  • posted byjonasqua on 02/13/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:very Easy to use excellent light practical for all kinds of bicycle gates doors bikes cars even good homes Cons:rather long because I tried to put it in some corentes and he did not fit because your hook and a bit thick but nothing that changes the efficiency of it Othe... Read more

0 0
  • posted byZoharfi on 09/09/2011

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Works nice, the sound is loud enough, you cant block the speaker like in the other lock, uses AAA bateries included inside, it says on package water proof and also I saw a gusket inside the batery compartment, but time will tell... Cons:Sound can be louder, shackle can... Read more

0 0
  • posted bymiguelon99 on 05/08/2011

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:The lock is sufficiently sensitive to sound at the right time. it is heavy and hard enough to not open easily without the key. The sound is impressive, strong, loud and continuous. I've put a bicycle while in the garage and is ideally suited to a thick tube of 6... Read more

1 0
  • posted byfototh on 04/28/2011

Involvement:Novice  (still getting used to it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Great padlock, it's works perfect. easy to use, and it's better, than i thought. it's hard, and when the security alarm is on, it's working suddenly, when somebody is touch it. i like it! the 100db is more powerful, than i though. what can i say more? it's my... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections