DX » Community » Reviews » UC Ceramic Cup with Cover - I'm not a paper cup (Dark Pink / 400ml)
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byFlavioTNT on 10/11/2013

Really well made Comes well packet! It's ceramic, really durable, will last for life if you don't break it! It's has a rubber to have a nice and firmly grab in the cup A must have if you like to drink tea, iced tea, coffee or drinks like that No cons, you won't regret it The price is a little high, BUT ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byLukiezito on 03/02/2013

The cup is very beautiful, very beautifully finished and the protections are excellent, the cover is the better part, everything as well fenced. Has versions in various colors. I have nothing to complain about this cup, fulfills exactly what it promises. The cup itself says it all, I have nothing to ... Read more

0 0 1

• posted bysqualus882 on 11/25/2012

It looks great, it is cool, it is different. It gets noticed easily. When I first took it in my hand it felt like it is quality build. Silicone lid did not break after multiplu use, and you will never have problems with burning your hands with hot drink. Well except the price, which could be a little ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byjuliettecruz on 08/03/2011

The lid is airtight and the liquid does not come out, seriously. The design is really cool, all the people that has seen my cup has made compliments about it. It has a very good capacity. Build quality is excellent. Nothing about the product itself, maybe it could be cheaper, but, honestly, it is worth ... Read more

0 0 1

• posted bydrobbins23 on 06/02/2011

-Good ceramic cup -Easy to clean Silicone lid -Silicone wrap is a nice plus that will keep your hands from burning -Looks like a paper cup -Helps the environment because i dont have to use disposables anymore None. Its a cup and it holds coffee :) Its about a medium size cup of coffee and does what its ... Read more

0 0 1

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections