Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bysstrawberry on 03/10/2014

I've been using several screen protectors for my 550d. Sometime they get scratched rather fast. This makes the screen less clear and that's the least thing you want to happen when you're using live view on your camera all the time. It feels sturdy and professional. I've been using mine for over a year ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byrotemab on 12/29/2012

Fits perfectly to the my Canon EOS 550D's screen. the colors and images bahind the screen looks great, does not make to much reflection and the image is clear. perfect! i couldn't find any. the price is ok i guess - in normal store it for sure will cost more and probably won't be much better. althouth ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byHoremag on 12/10/2012

Very useful protector really keeps the display from mechanical damage.Very impressed with the product came well packaged. kissx4 perfect fit for your screen and it looks like it was there all the time No....not really mind because of the protective layer on the top side, it would be difficult to align ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bynoeom on 08/31/2012

- Comes very well packaged. - The size mimics exactly the size of the 550D screen. - The image is as crispy and clear as before. Seems to be quite solid. - "Canon" and "550D" written on the bottom of the protector (see pictures). - Much more solid and protective than a film protector.... Read more

The image is cristal clear, just as the original. Pretty solid and protective. Somehow thick (good)

0 0 0

• posted byFlavioSurf on 08/30/2012

Very good build quality. It looks like firm glass, not plastic. No more fingerprints. Easy to clean. Very impressed in product. Perfectly and easy fits on 550D screen and almost not visible. Comes in good packing. Has writing in red letters: CANON 550D. not a con really, because of the protective layer ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byDryear on 08/02/2012

The DSLR LCD Screen Protection is very clean, very good product due its price, easy to stick it on the camera screen, the transparent area is just enough larger than the camera screen, making it look like its part of the camera, it makes no difference in size nor in the visualization of the photos. No ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byDealak on 06/27/2012

This DSLR LCD Screen Protector fits greatly on my Canon 550D. 90% transmittance is good. ABS is good to not scratch your face. Little sign of 550D is good. Good cleaning. Maybe price would be less. So far I have not found more disadvantages to this product. I think it is good screen protecter with good ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byVaikinukas on 04/19/2012

Very good build quality. It looks like firm glass, not plastic. No more fingerprints. Easy to clean. Very impressed in product. Perfectly and easy fits on 550D screen and almost not visible. Comes in good packing. Has writing in red letters: CANON 550D. none, just clean very good your camera screen before ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bybekon on 12/13/2011

- highly recommended over the usual plastic screen protectors - attaches tightly - comes in a plastic box - doesn't effect visibility too much - usefull in the sunlight - good material quality - good price, it can compare to more expensive ones - It has this writing on it "for digital camera"... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bydwbobby on 06/13/2011

Very impressed with the product, came very well packaged. It fits perfectly on my kissx4 screen and looks like it was there all along not a con really, because of the protective layer on the up side it will be difficult to align properly, but take a lot of time and care aligning it and it will be great.... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections