Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bycarlosedulima on 08/10/2011

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:pliers very good and very tough. I felt very well finished, execelente manuals for small repairs. Attention is not a big pair of pliers is very useful for electronic services and decoration .... Cons:I have nothing to complain about, is very good and I am very pleased O... Read more

0 0
  • posted bylogand on 01/25/2011

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:"Teeth" align well, feels good in the hand. Spring has a nice, light amount of tension. The metal is beveled around the tips (see photos), makes them look sharp. Has both aligned teeth and separated, for gripping larger items, as well as diagonal cutters. Great small set... Read more

0 0
  • posted bytotosh on 01/01/2011

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Cheap and useful pliers.Combination of pliers and cutters makes it versatile and useful in many jobs.Seems sturdy enough and looks like will last for long time. Cons:Handle could be longer,persons with big hands should better get bigger pliers. OtherThoughts:U... Read more

0 0
  • posted byllasher on 11/23/2007

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Cheap Nice grip handle Look sturdy enough Cons:Average build quality Spring mechanism not great OtherThoughts:These are useful for small plier jobs. Not a bad set of pliers which look like they would withstand average use, although they are not a "precision... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections