DX » Community » Reviews » UC Ceramic Cup with Cover - I'm not a paper cup (Grass Green / 400ml)
  • 5 star 1 ( 33% )
  • 4 star 2 ( 67% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted by skysolid on 01/14/2013

Pros: It's a great cup which works as it should, the thick ceramic and the lid keeps the beverage hot. The rubber cover on the side makes it easy to hold the cup since it would be to hot else. Cons: It does feel weird to drink from the rubber lid so I never do, I remove the lid when I drink however it's just what I think. Also it's a bit pricy... Read more

Impression:;

1 0
  • posted by nordicnurse on 07/25/2012

Pros: It's very solid cup and the latex(?, smells like latex) cap is tight. I covered two holes on the cap with my and shake the cup - nothing came out. It keeps beverage hot for a fairly long time, the ceramic is quite thick. The rubbery holder is not just for show. All parts seem to be dishwasher safe. Cons: The ceramic is thick, hence the cu... Read more

1 0
  • posted by Shane117 on 07/05/2011

Pros: It really looks like one of these 'coffee-to-go' cups. The rubber cover has an extra hole (very little) on top to let air in while you drink out of it. The green rubber-thing has a nice grip to it. Cons: The rubber of the cover smells a little funny. But I'm sure it will go away after some cleaning. I think you should wash it before use -... Read more

1 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections