Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byTinaliusun on 10/15/2013

It is really well made!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! However, when I received it in the mail, the packaging wasn't great and the case had a bend in it, but it doesn't really affect the case too much Overall its a great case, if you just bought an ipad it is really convenient ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byproxquist on 04/20/2013

Nice looking iPad 2 case, the ipad fits good and the case looks like it protecting it verry well. One pro is also that it has the magnetic edge like the Apple "smart cover". This is a nice feature. DX packed this so tight, that the edges of the case are damaged and misformed. Now the ipad sits a bit to tight in the cover and the display cover is standing ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byHelderAVB on 03/31/2013

This is a very good cover for protection for Apple iPad 2. The mateiral that is done gives a great finish to the touch and the feel is very good. The protection it gives in case of fall and scrape the ground is also good because it avoids the touch and does not scratch. has some problems when trying to put the ipad standing. Slides the back support.... Read more

Leather Case
    0 0
  • posted bypatatzak123 on 03/26/2013

very good build quality, have been using it for 8 months now ~3-4 hours a day and its still brand new, only a little bit of the plastic on the inside near the volume button came loose. Very sturdy It looks like a 70$ leather case only the price is a lot better. actually I have not been able to find any cons :S Apart from the lock/unlock auto rotation ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byJakub86 on 02/25/2013

Very quality surface. I use it already over 1 month and the surface still looks like new. All buttons are easy to reach including camera. Also to sound is not decreased as i was worried cuz there s just few holes for speaker but no problem is caused. The smart case feature works great also. Ipad gets locked when case is closed and it gets turned on ... Read more

1 0
  • posted bychautoney on 02/07/2013

- Durable, i've dropped the iPad once, but it protected it. No dents or scratches - Good material to make it look professional - Smooth locking mechanism - Very small detail. The iPad doesn't fit snugly into the case, as there are small rooms to maneuver around, but no big deal Just need to move the iPad around the case a little bit when you're trying ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byacwen2 on 01/14/2013

Very nice and elegant "looked really real" <fake> leather case. It does not look cheap at all, it looked like a genuine leather. The apple button is covered a little bit on my iPad 3. it's still ok to use the button though. It covered half of my camera that is facing me. It did not cover the back camera though. Wished it could fit even ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byicebluenorway on 01/05/2013

Generally a good product. More than good enough for daily use in private. Cheap in different of quality. Easy way to protect your iPad without letting it looks cheep and ugly. It's also easy to use! It makes your old Filofax renew in a technological way. It's really makes your iPod looks fashionable!! No reason to not order this product if you like ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bybrianbrevis on 01/01/2013

Looks extremely nice, fancy leather-brown look and sturdy reinforced inside. Ipad slides right into the case and is securely in. The stand on the back is also really nice, it makes it easy to set down and type once you turn it sideways. Smells like a factory, the smell lingers for awhile too, but besides that no real other cons. It is probably the pleather ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byEVILINSIDEME on 12/06/2012

Very well built. It is strong, perfect protection for your iPad. I´ve seen a similar case at Media Markt for 29 euros. A great product that I recommend to everyone who want to protect the iPad. The colour is darker than the shown in the pictures. Smells a bit like plastic, I hope this is because it is new, but I don´t know if this smell will ... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections