DX » Community » Reviews » Genuine Sony CR2025 3V Cell Button Battery (5-Pack)
  • 5 star 54 ( 86% )
  • 4 star 8 ( 13% )
  • 3 star 1 ( 2% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bycnxadi on 05/03/2014

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:very nice cell button batteries , the quality of sony is always good , the size is nice and they are working very well , the charge of them is not bad compared to other brands.. Cons:maybe the size , they are not as thick as the 2032 type but still not the same slimness a... Read more

sony battery's aside a ruler
    0 0
  • posted byMatluck on 02/24/2014

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:These Genuine Sony CR2025 3V Cell Button Battery (5-Pack) work great in every situation I've had to use them! They come packaged right and work as advertised, plus free shipping, you can’t go wrong. Even the dollar store around the corner can sell me these che... Read more

0 0
  • posted byjlgonluna on 01/20/2014

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Are sony brand and the price is much lower than you can find in the market. I have not found cheaper transport included. Cons:The weather took using a three-dimensional glasses and so far work correctly, I have no negative aspect to highlight this product. OtherThoughts... Read more

0 0
  • posted bySonLuvJec on 01/02/2014

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:— they’re CR2025 batteries for real, they work inside the lamp I put them in, they provide *a lot* more current than the old CR2032 ones I had before, that were included out of the box and were marked in Chinese only — they seem genuine enough to me, nothing about them... Read more

0 0
  • posted byEztaban on 11/19/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:They work extremely well with my Red Dot sight, the battery lasts a really-really long time! I have ordered several of these, and i don't think i'm ever going to quit. My personal favorite. Cons:Honestly none! OtherThoughts:Great! I have ordered several of the... Read more

0 0
  • posted bykleberflima on 10/30/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Biggest Pro has to be the price and to top it off, these are "Sony" branded. The product may be original, but i have no certain. It seems a good product, good package and easy to extract. Cons:none in this moment. I haven't tested the product yet, bu... Read more

0 0
  • posted byHundredfire on 09/09/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Works as intended. I used those in a Pentax remote controller, works perfectly. I have a few problems sometimes to make it work but I believe it's the remote's fault The price is really good (sells for ten times more expensive here in France)! Cons:The package is not espe... Read more

0 0
  • posted bymaudapont on 08/28/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:It is a great product because i am using the same battery for more than 4 months and my watch still works perfectly fine with it, i thing that i will have enough battery for some years until i use them all. Cons:the very only cons is that in the environment is... Read more

0 0
  • posted byFabianoml on 08/12/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Items very cheap. Quality looks good - only started using them, so no idea about lifetime yet. Nice packaging and it's indicated that the batteries area from Japan. Compared to the prices of these items here in Brazil, they are worth buying even if their quality is not so... Read more

0 0
  • posted byMarkieyb on 07/14/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:What can I say? It is a trusted brand. Can't complain. It is a Sony! Great for my house security keys. Well packaged with each battery on it own sealed area. The price is excellent for a pack of 5. Cons:None at this stage. I am hoping that it will last as the... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections