DX » Community » Reviews » Genuine Sony CR2025 3V Cell Button Battery (5-Pack)
  • 5 star 65 ( 87% )
  • 4 star 9 ( 12% )
  • 3 star 1 ( 1% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
Cheap Quality
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byaldebaran91330 on 07/30/2014

Pros : Price!! This set of 5 lithium batteries is so cheap.. compared to prices in France. I used 2 out of 5 batteries for a desktop electronic clock (bought here ^^) and an other for replacing the deprecated battery of my IR Remote control for my DSLR! Cons : nothing special, imagine that the price in France for a single cell button like that is around ... Read more

Impression:Cheap,Quality;

0 0
  • posted bycnxadi on 05/03/2014

very nice cell button batteries , the quality of sony is always good , the size is nice and they are working very well , the charge of them is not bad compared to other brands.. maybe the size , they are not as thick as the 2032 type but still not the same slimness as the 2016 type, depending on where is the usage it may have some impact . very nice ... Read more

sony battery's aside a ruler
    0 0
  • posted byBartware10 on 05/02/2014

Original product with excellent quality, all that could be expected from sony batteries. With very good price I can not find any negative point I bought these batteries to be used in 3D glasses from my plasma TV. These batteries last a little longer than the batteries that came with the glasses. For the price I paid in pack of 5 units I would not buy ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byclavm on 04/04/2014

Looks like original. I pay in 5 less than 1 in Brasil. I bought for a Samsung tree dimension glasses of C series Led TV, and works fine, i saw 5 movies until this review and work fine yet. I have many gadgets using that type of battery cell, all working very well witch this batteries. No cons, the price is good and seems like original. I used only in ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byMatluck on 02/24/2014

These Genuine Sony CR2025 3V Cell Button Battery (5-Pack) work great in every situation I've had to use them! They come packaged right and work as advertised, plus free shipping, you can’t go wrong. Even the dollar store around the corner can sell me these cheaper! Why would there be anything bad to say? These are great. If only shipping could be a ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bymoemoney on 02/15/2014

Excellent deal, I take car of the vehicle maintenance for a major fleet company. Almost all our cars have remotes or "smart keys" that take this or the 2023 size batteries and we are constantly changing them. I usually pay just over $4.00 PER battery from our local supplier. So 5 for $2.00 is a deal and a half. My last order I bought 50 of ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byjlgonluna on 01/20/2014

Are sony brand and the price is much lower than you can find in the market. I have not found cheaper transport included. The weather took using a three-dimensional glasses and so far work correctly, I have no negative aspect to highlight this product. Only have used for three-dimensional goggles Samnsung and working properly, so I guess it will for ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byFlyingFin on 01/04/2014

Good quality unlike the real cheap ones which usually go flat in storage and don't last as long even when new. It makes more sense to get these and buy more at shorter intervals. They are still so much cheaper then you local store I'll bet. For me this whole pack costs less than one battery of similar quality locally! None what so ever! Convenient individual ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bySonLuvJec on 01/02/2014

— they’re CR2025 batteries for real, they work inside the lamp I put them in, they provide *a lot* more current than the old CR2032 ones I had before, that were included out of the box and were marked in Chinese only — they seem genuine enough to me, nothing about them looks counterfeited, and even if they are indeed counterfeit, they work, so I&#16... Read more

0 0
  • posted bythibautvdb on 12/23/2013

Works fine in a remote. You also can use it in other equipment and sure there will be plenty of electronical devices in your house which will need this cell buttons. You can have them in your storage rack because they last untill 2020 or so. Don't know if it will last long, but for this price it's fine. In stores you don't even get 1 cell for this price.... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections