DX » Community » Reviews » Stainless Steel 70dB Alarm Security Lock with 3-Key (3 x AG3)
  • 5 star 3 ( 60% )
  • 4 star 2 ( 40% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byGennaroPalmieri on 06/27/2013

Easy to use, strong. Built well and the sensitivity is just right. Tamper proof & easy to change battery. The loud siren is ear piercing and so will deter anyone trying to tamper with whatever you are trying to protect. The 3 supplied keys are really easy to use. None Don't throw instructions away for future use, such as changing the batteries. ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bysailamaarit on 02/17/2013

Great security lock which really prevents thefts and other broking crimes because of the lock is nearly impossible to open or get broken. Very easy to use: lock by key to alarming state and Your bike, motor cyckle or even home door is safe because if somebody try to go through the lock sirens begin to alarm loadly. This make almoust impossible to open ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byfemurat on 01/28/2013

lightweight and easy to use alarmed padlock. just rotate the shackle to activate/deactivate the alarm. I use it for my bike. Getting new keys may be difficult since I've never seen these in stock in my local locksmith shops. The padlock comes with three keys so it should be difficult to loose all the three keys. Just leave two at home. doesn't look ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byMuraca on 10/23/2012

Works pretty well, looks very tough and the key is very unique. The alarm sound is not that loud, but enough to draw some attention. It warns you when the battery is low I dont see any cons in it. does what it is mean to do and nothing more. The only detail that you should be aware is that it is bulky and you will need some big pocket to put it in while ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byschpet on 05/20/2011

First of all - it works, and looks sturdy. The arc of the shackle bar is wide enough to use in many places: hasp, chain, disc brake etc. Arming and disarming is delayed - you have few seconds to open it and disarm before the alarm goes on. The battery is replaceable: the padlock can be disassembled by unscrewing two screws through the bar holes. The ... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections