DX » Community » Reviews » 100W Universal Laptop AC Power Supply with 8 Connectors (AC 100~240V)
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bymarduck on 01/21/2014

Good charger for any type of laptop or computer connector. It has a standard 2 ways connector to connect to the electric power. Also have an USB connector co charge your mobile phone or your tablet. You can select the correct voltage power for your device. It makes a low noise and it is the size is a ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byASMREX on 08/30/2012

Product tested and it works as it should. The voltage was measured with FLUKE Electronics Measuring Tools and testers and they are in range for each of the voltages shown in the charger. So, if you buy this product...You'll get right voltages and stable power in a 12V in or 110-220V in configurations ... Read more

0 0 2

• posted byStrath on 09/08/2011

I opened it up to change the cord over because the supplied adapters did not suit my Samsung netbook. Internally it is a quite well made product using normal commercial grade components and techniques. I wanted a charger to use in a vehicle so the 12V side is important and it is useful to have the mains ... Read more

0 0 2

• posted bytanekakariki on 05/29/2011

This charger is Brilliant! I can even charge using usb and the dc adapter at the same time. Works fine in the car, and allows the charging of a bunch of different stuff, though I haven't used the 15 or 24volt settings as yet. Build quality seems good with a sturdy casing. The dc plug attachments have ... Read more

0 0 2

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections