DX » Community » Reviews » Genuine Oakley Half-Finger Gloves - Random Color (Size XL/Pair)
  • 5 star 3 ( 75% )
  • 4 star 1 ( 25% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bydjbreau on 09/03/2013

Bought these last year before my big game. Great protection from impact, they breath really well, so lite almost like a second skin, the re-inforced knuckles came in handy when I slammed into a tree and the long velcro strap allows for comfort and security. I also use these for work and when biking and blading as well. The strap need to be about another ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byPestflatte on 02/02/2013

* the quality is very good * the processing of the seams is very good * the protection is good as it should be on the knuckles * it fits well and you are mobile enough for driving bike´s or thomething like that * very good grip and comfort - Feels safe during speeding your bike * i can´t tell some negativ about this product * i bought this ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bylukastrauer on 10/17/2012

construction material of the glove very good, well made, strong and quality. Velcro wrist very good, with good contact area. the outside looks like a leather but not sure if it is natural or synthetic, but very good. at the end of the dorsum of the hand, flexible and breathable material. the palm of the hand, good grip and durable material and adhesive.... Read more

hard.. the grip.. top hard..
    0 0
  • posted byFelipeConcatto on 09/02/2012

It's a glove very comfortable, mainly in grip. Quality seems good. The top it's hard and offer an excellent protection for the hands. It don't get bad smell. The velcro belt had a bad needlework, and could be more longer. It's hard to remove the glove, you need to get some practice to remove it easily. I use frequently when I ride my bike. My hands ... Read more

Top hard The grip Velcro
    2 1

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections