DX » Community » Reviews » Genuine Victorinox 9-in-1 Multi-Functional Tool Card (1 x CR1025)
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bygalli_miranda on 08/26/2012

Quite practical... 13 tools which work just fine. The overall finishing is flawless. I guess the best part is that you can remove the tools, unlike other Swiss army-knifes, which makes usage truly easier. [specially the scissors] The knife and screwdrivers are too small to do any kind of strength-demanding ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bySeptoc on 11/01/2011

Here im Brazil its very expensive so i think the price is very OK and affordable.... Very good build quality!!!! U never know when u are going to use a tool, so this card my help u whenever u r not expecting to use.... I JUST LOVE IT!!!! The shipment, DX put a duct ape on it... so it got all stick with ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bysemivaldis on 09/06/2011

Excellent build quality. Flashlight battery is easy to change Fits in wallet just like credit card Price. It could be lower. Build quality is great, and it seems to be genuine Victorinox item - it comes in solid packaging. Best way how to check quality of pocket knife for me usually is just trying to ... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections