Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byAlexKerscher on 12/23/2010

- It comes in a very Sony-ish box. Such a shame mine seems to have survived a shipwreck, because when I received it, it was all bent and wasted. But I kept it anyway. - It seems bigger on the inside. Has lots of space, can fit three UMD boxes (or two Sony's 8-UMD carrying cases and leave free space) ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byaoriane on 06/23/2010

High quality bag, cost much more in a regular store, orgenizes the PSP and related stuff for traveling. big enough for the PSP and all required accessories. designers thought of all the small details.it was packed and shipped very quickly, and recieved after few days overseas. sent by air-mail and marked ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byjeffhuypham on 07/19/2009

For less than 10 bucks you get a really good PSP bag that fits your PSP and its accessories. It fits perfectly, the quality is top notch. The shoulder strap is very useful too. I carry this bag everywhere I go and pull out my psp with ease. It helps me protect my PSP from damages , and its very handy ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byTarabas on 04/13/2009

This Carrying Bag for PSP and Accessories is a must have if you want to organize your PSP and accessories! The bag is of good build quality, and seems to be solid. In the Carrying Bag for PSP and Accessories is a strip which can be positioned so your PSP will fit tight and can't be moved in a way. Ones ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bybut-u-died on 11/05/2008

This holds all, i mean all of my psp stuff. Psp, carrying strap, extra batteries, and my mem cards, (not that i use them for any illegal game downloading) You would look kinda nerdy carrying this around where ever you take your psp. Nothing bad about it :D DAM 500 CHARACTER THING LIMIT" HATE IT ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byFizzpop on 10/03/2008

- Price - Compact size - Zippered compartment - Carry handle & straps - Quality build - No cons. Very good bag. Compact size, but more than enough room for your PSP, infact you could fit 3-4 of them in here if you had too. Good divider for organizing your stuff. Room for your charger, UMD's ect. ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bytortenheber on 08/17/2008

The best price for it on Europe. So cheap and best quality - so what do you want more? The Bag has an zipper inside and a litte small inbag. you can adjust the innerspace with an distanceholder. it is so simple. your psp 2007/lite or your PSP phat is perfektly protectet. so you dont have any fear if ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byBoddle on 07/10/2008

-Perfect size! Small, yet HUGE! -Material feels like it'll hold up to a good bit. -Velcro divider inside the main compartment, adjustable size. -Zippered pouch on the top when swung open, great for batteries, memory sticks or games. -Smaller than I expected, but turned out to be a pro (in my opinion)... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byDent_VII on 05/22/2008

Exceptional quality. The bag is just like those strong nylon parachute like. There is enough space for PSP + Carrying case, cables. And it fits perfectly. Quality is just exceptional. It is not an "armor" is just a strong fabric, just like regular bags. If you were looking for full protection ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bymohamed on 05/18/2008

the best PSP carrying bag/case i have seen anywhere, beats any other case in australia and is sooo soo cheap for the quality. has large space to fit your psp accessories. it fits everything i have perfect for trips or as gifts. uses zips and feels strong, it wont rip apart anytime soon. it comes with ... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections