DX » Community » Reviews » Silicone Wine Bottle Stoppers - Color Assorted (4-Piece Pack)
  • 5 star 5 ( 71% )
  • 4 star 2 ( 29% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byraphaelmesquita on 11/13/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Very cool. works perfectly. The material seems to be resistant. Try to wash after every use because it looks like it may accumulate humidity and that could deteriorate the material. Don't ever consider leaving a wine bottle opened if you're not drinking it. with this bott... Read more

0 0
  • posted byyani83 on 06/14/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:they are nice, so nice! loved it! all my friends wanted! so i have to buy 3 packs more! :) exellent quality, looks really well finished, and the material its perfect, seal the bottle better than any other cork! Cons:no cons, really the product its awsome! only i get 4 s... Read more

0 0
  • posted byfirenick on 03/15/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:It is very attractive and colorful. It is plastic and does not break easily or crumbled. It is very portable. I can easily keep in my wine opener box. It comes packaged nicely in a plastic bag, which I am pleased. Cons:It comes in four in a pack, but just one color only... Read more

0 0
  • posted byJohnnyCache on 03/11/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:-Fits wine bottles.- -Keeps wine fresh.- -Reasonably priced.- -Does what they were designed to do.- -Cheap compared to buying them at a liquor store.- Cons:-None that I know of.- OtherThoughts:-Don't try these on soda or champagne because they will shoot out due to the ca... Read more

0 0
  • posted bysolemadero on 05/31/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Good silicone quality. Solid construction. Good price. Really hermetic. Fits most sizes of bottles. Bright colors, minimal design, nice looking! Cons:Does not come in different colors as published in the web page (mine were all four blue... beautiful blue, but s... Read more

0 0
  • posted bysolemadero on 09/16/2011

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Good built-in quality, they are solid and fit almost any bottle perfeclty. Silicone looks very dense, and supports different level of presure without loosing shape. Cons:They are not color assorted, and the asterix above is not black. I received four fully red... Read more

0 0
  • posted bySedohre on 05/09/2011

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:less than 1 day Pros:Received mine today (Reg Post as I ordered x3) Items were not colour assorted and didn't have the black colour on top. They were all red and also not packed as the image above. Disappointed. Cons:Items were not colour assorted and didn't have the black colour on... Read more

1 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections