DX » Community » Reviews » AC Power Adapter for Xbox 360 Slim (EU Plug / AC 100~240V)
  • 5 star 4 ( 50% )
  • 4 star 3 ( 38% )
  • 3 star 1 ( 12% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byALLANDRS on 01/17/2014

Esse fonte foi uma excelente aquisição para o uso do meu Xbox 360 Slim, eu tinha uma fonte original 110v e no meu Estado a rede elétrica é 220v, todo vez que precisava utilizá-lo precisava ligá-lo em um transformador. Depois que comprei essa fonte 220v facilitou demais transportar o Xbox pra casa de amigos, sem falar que ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byuwebe on 10/15/2013

Like the original, maybe a little stronger even. Working perfect and without any hickups. I will buy another one for spare. No cons. My brother bought me an X-box in the states and since the provided adaptor didn't cover EU voltages around 250V, just the american 110, the Xbox was useless. To have even bigger problems, he tested it and burned it and ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bylikelg on 10/15/2013

Best value for money. Does what it has to do. Looks and works like the original one, but the price is much lower. No problem at all. I use it almost a month. It comes in a box, very well packed. Somebody said that it makes some noise, but it doesn't disturb at all. The temperature is also ok, it heats but not critical. Recommend to all. Nothing till ... Read more

1 0
  • posted byoreoman71 on 10/22/2012

Works with any xbox slim in any voltage!! so don´t worry about that. Contruction seems a little cheap.. I had twice.. the last one came with something loose inside.. but works fine. Noisy.. very noisy!! but it only make snoise when is working so it doesn´t matter at all, except if you´re going to watch movies. nothing at all.. works fine.... Read more

0 1
  • posted bykrca069 on 09/14/2012

After very fast shippment I recieved this item and most important for me is that this thing is not damaged during transport and that it works. I really dont have any of problems with this. Lights are working corectly and what is most important I dont have any problems with my xbox. I will buy if I need any similar item with fully confidence. Only you ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byemannuelrocha on 08/16/2012

It is practical, and met my goal was to use a voltage of 220V. É pratico, e atendeu ao meu objetivo que era usar a tensão de 220V. It makes too much noise, it seems to have a hair dryer inside. It is warm, try to leave it as far away as possible to the XBOX because of the temperature. Faz muito barulho, parece que tem um secador de cabelo ... Read more

1 1
  • posted byDocteh on 06/27/2012

Works. I plugged it in and the xbox sure done power on. Shows wrong status for the state of the power supply. When I first plugged it in it showed red to indicate a fault. I plugged it into my xbox anyways and then turned it on, with my xbox running the light turned orange to indicate that the power supply was sleeping. Lights on this power supply and ... Read more

2 0
  • posted byMrPrayer on 06/22/2012

It works. It's universal. You should be able to use it everywhere, given you have power cord for that region (standard and cheap). Internal fan is very noisy. Much louder than the original one. When xbox is powered down you can hear high-pitch humming. You can't just swap the fan with the one from original adapter. The innards are completely different.... Read more

3 1

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections