DX » Community » Reviews » AC Power Adapter for Xbox 360 Slim (EU Plug / AC 100~240V)
Customer’s impression:
good Very good Muito bom!
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bymflanznaster on 01/20/2015

Pros: It works fine. You don't have to worry about input voltage. Cons: Noisy. It makes very much noise, the quality is not like the original one. The led light is green when off and orange when on, the oposite of the original one.

Impression:good;

0 0 0

• posted byDDammon89 on 12/21/2014

Very nice to buy here... no problems and the product was received good... thanks! i realy do recommend this seller.

Impression:Very good;

0 0 0

• posted byBoaboa789654 on 10/03/2014

Pros: Best value for money. Does what it has to do. Looks and works like the original one, but the price is much lower. No problem at all. I use it almost a month. It comes in a box, very well packed. Somebody said that it makes some noise, but it doesn't disturb at all. The temperature is also I... Read more

Impression:Muito bom!;

0 0 0

• posted byALLANDRS on 01/17/2014

Esse fonte foi uma excelente aquisição para o uso do meu Xbox 360 Slim, eu tinha uma fonte original 110v e no meu Estado a rede elétrica é 220v, todo vez que precisava utilizá-lo precisava ligá-lo em um transformador. Depois que comprei essa fonte 220v facilitou o de... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byuwebe on 10/15/2013

Like the original, maybe a little stronger even. Working perfect and without any hickups. I will buy another one for spare. No cons. My brother bought me an X-box in the states and since the provided adaptor didn't cover EU voltages around 250V, just the american 110, the Xbox was useless. To he... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bylikelg on 10/15/2013

Best value for money. Does what it has to do. Looks and works like the original one, but the price is much lower. No problem at all. I use it almost a month. It comes in a box, very well packed. Somebody said that it makes some noise, but it doesn't disturb at all. The temperature is also ok, it... Read more

0 0 1

• posted byoreoman71 on 10/22/2012

Works with any xbox slim in any voltage!! so don´t worry about that. Contruction seems a little cheap.. I had twice.. the last one came with something loose inside.. but works fine. Noisy.. very noisy!! but it only make snoise when is working so it doesn´t matter at all, except if going... Read more

1 0 0

• posted bykrca069 on 09/14/2012

After very fast shippment I recieved this item and most important for me is that this thing is not damaged during transport and that it works. I really dont have any of problems with this. Lights are working corectly and what is most important I dont have any problems with my xbox. I will buy if... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byemannuelrocha on 08/16/2012

It is practical, and met my goal was to use a voltage of 220V. É pratico, e atendeu ao meu objetivo que era usar a tensão de 220V. It makes too much noise, it seems to have a hair dryer inside. It is warm, try to leave it as far away as possible to the XBOX because of the muito barulho,... Read more

1 0 1

• posted byDocteh on 06/27/2012

Works. I plugged it in and the xbox sure done power on. Shows wrong status for the state of the power supply. When I first plugged it in it showed red to indicate a fault. I plugged it into my xbox anyways and then turned it on, with my xbox running the light turned orange to indicate that the on... Read more

0 0 2

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections