Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byelcaco on 08/05/2010

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:-Is really cheap -Very compact, makes a good use of space, and when you plug it on a laptop, it gives you the sensation that you finally could "upgrade" the amount of USB ports. Also, is very portable -No need of external power supply -Is plug & play Cons:... Read more

1 0
  • posted bycarloscosta on 09/17/2009

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:very practical for those who need to connect several USB devices and your computer has few or all USBs ports are already Oculpa. The product is material resistende and difficult to break and also relatively small, facilitating the transport of grants and etc .... Read more

0 0
  • posted byJimenez on 06/03/2009

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:USB port for good, it works correctly all 4 doors, worked perfectly with WIN vista!! very good price, not expecting to find a hub like this so cheap! Cons:the cable could be longer! using the 4-door with him on the right computer can be very heavy and damaging... Read more

0 0
  • posted byTwistynix on 05/04/2008

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Useful little hub i use it to charge usb devices without using my PC. Illuminates to tell you whats connected. Good size and seems to be made fairly well. Installed automatically and told me it could perform faster in a USB 2.0 socket. Cons:Need to use leads to connecte... Read more

0 0
  • posted byRonaldinho on 04/16/2008

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Provides more ports to put a USB Drive in Price range is brilliant Price is Very Cheap Provides 4 extra Ports small and easy to carry around Very useful and easy to use product Cons:Didn't come in the color i would have liked it to come in Ports to close to ea... Read more

0 0
  • posted byRonaldinho on 03/21/2008

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Provides more ports to put a USB Drive in Price range is brilliant Price is Very Cheap Provides 4 extra Ports small and easy to carry around Very useful and easy to use product Cons:Didn't come in the color i would have liked it to come in Ports to close to each other (... Read more

0 0
  • posted bythestreetlight on 03/01/2008

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:May not be the best for everybody because it only provides USB 1.1 support and not the faster USB 2.0 standard. This will slow down some of your devices that need fast transfer speeds. Cons:Just keep in mind that this is best for your low speed devices. Try us... Read more

0 0
  • posted bywebberke on 01/26/2008

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:It does his job - 4 port compact USB HUB. Cons:Comes with a very short USB cable. OtherThoughts:Apart from the short cable it is THE best buy for those in need of such a device. Bottomline:Buy it until it is in stock :) Read more

0 0
  • posted byjake70 on 10/30/2007

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Nice little 4-port usb hub. Looks good. Good quality. Cons:None OtherThoughts: Bottomline:If you need more usbports; buy this. Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections