DX » Community » Reviews » Micro USB Data/Charging Cable for Nokia/Moto/Samsung/LG/Blackberry/HTC (3M-Length)
  • 5 star 6 ( 67% )
  • 4 star 3 ( 33% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byEeeeredd on 02/15/2014

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 monthPros:It's long! Cable feels good and surface has a good grip.Cons:Other users have reported a possible voltage drop, it would be nice if they put it in the specifications.OtherThoughts:It's the same cable they sell locally for around €10. For mobile devices it's oka... Read more

0 0
  • posted bygtfo001 on 09/10/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 monthPros:Well made. Strong and durable cable (but others may view as thick). Good length. Works well with my Galaxy Nexus phone. Good value for the money.Cons:No cons.OtherThoughts:Works great. Have been using it for months for charging at my bedside where I needed the length so... Read more

0 0
  • posted byFoolZero on 05/19/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 weekPros:Hey, it's long!Cons:In my experience the charging time on my Galaxy S3 with this cable has been reduced dramaticly. When changed back to a 'regular' length the phone charged 50% within an hour. This cable took me two hours to charge for about 25%.OtherThoughts:Th... Read more

1 1
  • posted byqoops on 02/03/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 monthPros:+ 3m length + connectors on both ends are goodCons:- the cable seems to be quite thin compared to other cables - loss of powerOtherThoughts:I bought this cable to power my Raspberry Pi. As it turns out, this cable caused too much voltage drop so the rpi wasn't... Read more

0 0
  • posted byPatrickHaak on 01/20/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 monthPros:The 3 meter length is the reason i bought this. With both my and my wifes smartphone running on empty rather quick i wanted a cable long enough to be able to continue using the phone and still have it charged from a wall outlet. This cable makes that possible.... Read more

1 0
  • posted byGpavel86 on 11/29/2012

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 weekPros:Good lengthy (length 3m) Micro USB cable, work with all my and my wife Micro USB devices (HTC and Samsung smartphones, asus and samsung tablet, usb battery charger, car usb charger and more...).Cons:For me no cons, works fine.OtherThoughts:Cable length 3m - Data transfer w... Read more

0 0
  • posted byYKoropets on 11/02/2012

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 monthPros:Length (3 m). In fact, I could hardly find such a lengthy micro-USB cable, which is strange because I find this cable very convenient to use, especially when charging a smartphone and working on it while lying on a couch.Cons:Didn't notice any.OtherThoughts:I worried a l... Read more

0 0
  • posted byIsmoothness on 10/16/2012

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 weekPros:- It's a very long cable, it's exact 3 meters. That comes in handy when e.g. the device you want to charge can't be placed near a wall socket. - High quality sockets (strong, High quality finish) - It works just fine with the Raspberry Pi from my brother - Good Bang for th... Read more

0 0
  • posted byrobsustr on 04/25/2012

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 monthPros:Long cable suitable for my needs - I am powering my Motorola Defy in car with this cable. (Not every cable is workng good) Both connectors fits well. Works with Motorola Defy, tried just powering, not interested in data connectionCons:For my needs no cons, cable works...... Read more

0 1

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections