DX » Community » Reviews » Screen Guard Film Protector + Cloth for Ipad 2 - Transparent
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byabandaa on 02/06/2013

Really cheap, reaaaaaally easy to apply, no bubbles.. looks really nice and protects the screen. it took me like 1 minute to install it. The package is good too. You dont have to buy an expensive one, like some costs $20 or $40, this one for $3 works perfect and its way easier to apply. You should get ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byhugomgomes on 01/27/2013

cheap solution for a cheap tablet. Is's resistant no rips and scratches after months of daily use. Very difficult to put on the screen if you are not a professional Illustrated bubbles leaves Leaves dirt on the screen from the fingers Is very cheap and works perfect, so nothing else to tell. Maybe it ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted by1bluedavid on 01/17/2013

screen still has a natural look, maybe it dims it a bit - but you can always ajust it on the ipad it sort of "screechs" when you're draging your fingers (ex. playing games) - but thats not really a con, depends how it boders you Really take your time when applying it - it's harder than it looks.... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byocto77 on 01/16/2013

cheap solution for a cheap tablet (a10t, basicly an ipad2 android clone). Is's resistant no rips and scratches after months of daily use. it's really difficult to put it on the glass without including horrible air bubbles. start from a corner and use a credit card or another sharp edge to mate the surface ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bykania on 01/15/2013

It is a Very good film protector that fits perfectly in my IPAD 2; as well protects from dirt, fingerprints and scratches. Very cheap, easy to fit and remove. I can't find this in another place with this price. As every screen, it scratches and have dust very quickly. Nothing else for cons for this product.... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bysa.berger on 12/09/2012

Cheap, do THE job. Will protect youre expensieve tablet well. Nice packaging and made of durable material. Good adhesive. Fits my Apple tablet very good. Not easy to fit without air beween tablet screen and screen protector. Is there already à screen protector on THE market That you can install ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byjarwis2 on 09/25/2012

This is a very good alternative to the original screen protector. It protects well and is quite easy to install. It comes with a screen cloth to clean the screen before installation. The same cloth helps to remove bubbles during installation. There's no cons really. There was a spelling mistake in the ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bymkrakstad on 08/09/2012

I always use a protection film on my units. This one was just as easy to apply as just about all the other similar products on the market. It's nice and thing, and when applied correctly you don't see it. It feels great to the touch. And it doesn't scratch easily. Slightly smaller than the Ipad 2 surface.... Read more

0 0 1

• posted byGiofloyd on 07/07/2012

Cheap and Effective (barato e eficiente) Protects you Ipad screen (protege a tela do seu Ipad) Easy to clean before apply the film end easy to clean after apply the film with the cloth included (facil de limpar a tela com o paninho que vem junto antes e depois de aplicar o filme protetor) It demands ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byVinPF on 01/12/2012

Protects your iPad screen from scratches . Fits perfect in iPad 2. Very cheap if compared to those found in Apple Stores. Very difficult to install on the device without leaving air bubbles. With time scratches from your nails appear all over the screen. (I believe that all transparent film protectors ... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections