Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byhoplahoi on 10/10/2013

Nice design and flexibel silicone. All buttons are accessible and cover fits perfect. Looks very nice on the IPad Can not attach a smartcover and that is a bit of a shame as this would make a perfect backcover. good product so if you want a cheap cover which is good quality than this is no brainer buy.... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byCRISTIANOSAN2 on 05/31/2013

The case is great, it works good and its perfct for the iPad. I am using in this moment. It fits really great with a very good estability. The case protects well. I recomend for everybody who have An iPad becouse it protects from risk and from a possible break of the glass if a fall Nothing The case ... Read more

iPad case iPad case

0 0 0

• posted byjrmvazquez on 03/05/2013

Really good fit to the Ipad. it is like a glove. Good price for an usefull gadget. Improve your Ipad antislide stability much more than the original smart case. You can´t use a smart cover with it, but with some patience is easy to cut the edge. Once cutted, your smart cover will fit correctly. ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byjpvtw2 on 02/12/2013

Slim, nice design, lightweight, silicone transparent. Price is very good too. Similars in Brazil cost a fortune...(90 reais = 40 USD)!!!!!! Over time the nice look of this case starts to turn yellowish, even brownish in some areas, especially the ones you put your fingers. Mine is almost all yellow by ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byrvinodh on 01/23/2013

Light weight, wont scratch the iPad, Using it for more than 6 months now, Very sturdy material. Fits the iPad 2 perfectly. Has all the provision for headphone, speakers, Logo, charging port and the volume buttons. The Design looks trendy as well. Too tight but that's not an issue for one time application,... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byPowderMike on 01/12/2013

Good protection also for the curves, I have two kids, so a good protection is key! The silicon cover is able to protect the iPad even from a 1.5 meter drop, trust me I do have this experience twice. Could have been more transparent for me. Just removed some at the edge and now the smart cover fits perfect.... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byCaram on 01/05/2013

Due to the tight fit, it is difficult for dust and dirt to get under the cover. Has all the right openings for the microphone, headphone jacket, speakers, charging connector and the volume rockers. Very good cover for the back of the iPad 2. Very sturdy material. Fits the iPad 2 perfectly. - Did not ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bysonymd on 12/18/2012

Excellent price, Light weight, durable TPU material, this really helped when you are giving the ipad to young children where they tend to drop the iPad once every few hours. The $5 investment is well worth it. I would buy multiple as they get dirty you can just replace with ease. Cannot use smart cover ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byVeloxdj on 11/20/2012

My 1.5 years old son was simply destoing my Ipad 2. He put it in the floor and, in order to play his games he pushes the Ipad from one side to another. The back o my Ipad starts to get very scratched and then I decided to buy this cover. It solved the problem and also helps to prevent the screen to get ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bydansouza on 12/01/2011

- Fits my iPad 2 perfectly. - It is clean and good. - Easy to put iPad 2 on it. - Did not hide Apple brand behind iPad 2. - The material is also good. - Awesome product and awesome price. - Did not compatible with smart cover from Apple. - I had to cut some part of it to be compatible with smart cover ... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections