Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bySykhlan on 01/08/2014

The pliers are perfectly sized for a budding electronics hobbyist. Good grip on the handle and the pliers align well. Decent quality, but considering the price the quality is higher then expected. You will be hard pressed to find anything at this price level, with this level of quality. A must have for any toolbox! None I can think of after using them ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byGameMannia1 on 01/26/2013

I'ts really good for the price, in my country it costs at least 10 usd!!! I's very useful to work in DIY electronics. There is a mechanism that keeps open, it helps a lot. The pliers have a good construction and insulated handles, but I think it not will protect you from high voltages. There are grooves that help grip when handling objects, but it's ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bygregwalton on 08/02/2010

These are excellent pliers at any price, but particularly this cheap. I have worked in electronics professionally for over 20 years and these are as good as any I have used. Perfectly aligned and no play in the joint. aces fit together perfectly. At this price, none really. Not sure how good the insulation on the handles is, and I don't intend to find ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bykarlos1962 on 07/13/2010

This is a nice and cheap tool. I cant find anything NEAR this quality for this price (at least 3 or 4 times more) It is long enough to work with DIY electronics, etc. Not sure if it is well insulated but for low current I think it is okay. Mine is perfectly aligned...much better than one I bought in my country for about $10 Mine came with a tiny scratch ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bycrabapp on 06/08/2010

This very well-made long nose pliers is a great addition for anyone's tool box. I especially like them for my jewelry making. They are smooth on the inside and have a nice, very small tip which allows for work on tiny things and in tight spaces. None really - I just wish they had been a little smoother, but I too filed them down and then polished them ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bybrainwashed on 02/01/2010

Pretty high quality workmanship for the price paid. I bought it to work on various electronic equipment but I also found that it's long nose makes it perfect for fishing. I'm not the best fisher so I tend to let the fish semi-swallow the hook. That's where this thing comes in handy. This thing can clear just about any fish's throat, all the way to the ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byNaskoM on 08/31/2009

Very nice build quality, its small size is useful when you tinker with electronics. The tip is about 2mm wide, making it almost like tweezers. It's flat which is also good for holding small components without damaging them. The spring holds it to the open position. None. Actually for pliers this cheap they are surprisingly well built. Mine are little ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bytabetha on 08/08/2009

Price, strength, nice to hold, will not scratch due to not being serated, easy to file down noses to fit smaller round bits like led pills None that I can think of, not really a "con" but they were VERY stiff to start with, but an application of some magic wax soon cured that. Should have ordered a few sets, very stiff to start with, but a ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byheheha on 10/01/2008

It's not serrated so it won't scratch any surface (of course, you will lose gripping power, but this is not what it's designed for). N/A, really, for $3.90 that's pretty good quality. Long nose pilers is always good for fixing electronics. I use it to unscrew parts in flashlights, just like using a lens wrench (http://tinyurl.com/4gfptx). And well, ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byYenster on 12/07/2007

Strong and strong needle nose for screwing/unscrewing pills in flashlights. Spring loaded to the open position. none Great for flashlight modders. Inexpensive tool that's useful for flashlight modders. Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections