Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

• A necessity for any toolbox.

posted by crabapp on 06/08/2010
    0 0

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:

This very well-made long nose pliers is a great addition for anyone's tool box. I especially like them for my jewelry making. They are smooth on the inside and have a nice, very small tip which allows for work on tiny things and in tight spaces.

Cons:

None really - I just wish they had been a little smoother, but I too filed them down and then polished them with my Dremel. Now they are perfect!

OtherThoughts:

These can be used for almost anything at all - except for very heavy duty gripping. They are more for a Crafter or Jeweler. Even great to keep in the car toolbox for those tight spots.

Bottomline:

Very well made pliers, perfect size, and very well balanced in the hand. The price is teriffic - these exact same pliers are more than twice this price in other store and online in craft and jewelry supply stores! Buy them...you will not regret it. I love them and so does the Maintenance Manager that does the work on this apartment!

Post comment

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections