DX » Community » Reviews » Matin Premium Neoprene Strap for Canon Digital SLR Cameras
  • 5 star 6 ( 67% )
  • 4 star 3 ( 33% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bytzonday on 02/27/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Comfortable strap on the neck with quick releases on the the ends if you find it a hassle. Neoprene material is soft and it will not dig into your neck on prolong usage. It is a secure and there are no hints at all that this is going to send your camera crashing. Cons:R... Read more

0 0
  • posted byandrequaresma on 02/20/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:É muito útil quando a pessoa está viajando e vai passar o dia tirando fotos, por exemplo, em Orlando, nos parques temáticos etc. É leve e não machuca o pescoço. Parecida com a original. Cons:Não é original e dá... Read more

0 0
  • posted byrimmen87 on 02/07/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:I have had it for almost a year now, and I have never had any problems with it. The build quality is excellent, with the price in mind. Especially when one uses heavy equiptment, the soft neopren becomes quite comftable for your shoulder/neck. Cons:The two qui... Read more

0 0
  • posted bywwwacky on 11/05/2010

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:comes with rings, comfortable, offset quick-release, easy adjustment Cons:stray frays easily and a little too long for me (5'6"), so there is a lot of loose material but not a huge concern OtherThoughts:this greatly increases the comfort of carrying around your camera.... Read more

0 0
  • posted byTripje on 08/29/2009

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:- eases weight on your shoulder and neck, less feeling you've got a dogchain hanging there - Good look and feel - price - looks well stitched and sewn together - Shows only 'Canon' logo not the 'For Canon' logo you usually see with these products Cons:- not su... Read more

0 0
  • posted byososumi on 07/21/2009

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Much more comfortable than the original Canon strap. Soft and makes wearing the camera easier. It's also longer too so you can have it lower on your chest. Cons:Don't like the quick release clips as they might not be as safe without them. Too mindful of someon... Read more

0 0
  • posted byc2thew on 04/10/2009

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:So i bought this camera strap to replace my aging canon strap that has been everywhere from the beach to the mountain trails with me. I read the reviews and they all seemed very positive. great spongy feel rather than the rigid feel from the stock camera strap. Cons:Bec... Read more

0 0
  • posted byxachopin on 09/24/2008

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Really great compare to my original Canon strap. Very comfortable, the camera seems to weight less thanks to the elasticity of the strap. It's slip proof. Can be attached together to carry it by hand instead of putting it on your shoulder. Length is easily adj... Read more

0 0
  • posted bymarugan79 on 08/11/2008

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Really, this strap makes the original one look ridiculous. Very comfortable, even with hot weather... with all that sweat wetting your neck, back, and shoulders, you know what i'm talking about? Cons:none, of course. But don't expect a miracle if you carry a 3... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections