DX » Community » Reviews » Matin Premium Neoprene Strap for Canon Digital SLR Cameras
  • 5 star 6 ( 67% )
  • 4 star 3 ( 33% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted by tzonday on 02/27/2013

Pros: Comfortable strap on the neck with quick releases on the the ends if you find it a hassle. Neoprene material is soft and it will not dig into your neck on prolong usage. It is a secure and there are no hints at all that this is going to send your camera crashing. Cons: Rings are a bit hard to hook onto your camera. After releasing the mai... Read more

Impression:;

0 0
  • posted by andrequaresma on 02/20/2013

Pros: É muito útil quando a pessoa está viajando e vai passar o dia tirando fotos, por exemplo, em Orlando, nos parques temáticos etc. É leve e não machuca o pescoço. Parecida com a original. Cons: Não é original e dá para perceber se analisar o produto. Eu já sabia quando comprei, mas, por... Read more

0 0
  • posted by rimmen87 on 02/07/2012

Pros: I have had it for almost a year now, and I have never had any problems with it. The build quality is excellent, with the price in mind. Especially when one uses heavy equiptment, the soft neopren becomes quite comftable for your shoulder/neck. Cons: The two quick-release elements can seem a little fragile, when used with heavy equiptment.... Read more

0 0
  • posted by wwwacky on 11/05/2010

Pros: comes with rings, comfortable, offset quick-release, easy adjustment Cons: stray frays easily and a little too long for me (5'6"), so there is a lot of loose material but not a huge concern OtherThoughts: this greatly increases the comfort of carrying around your camera. the rings should be avoided for most 'newer' cameras now to avoid sc... Read more

0 0
  • posted by Tripje on 08/29/2009

Pros: - eases weight on your shoulder and neck, less feeling you've got a dogchain hanging there - Good look and feel - price - looks well stitched and sewn together - Shows only 'Canon' logo not the 'For Canon' logo you usually see with these products Cons: - not sure the clips for detachment will last, they should bring a second strap on the... Read more

0 0
  • posted by ososumi on 07/21/2009

Pros: Much more comfortable than the original Canon strap. Soft and makes wearing the camera easier. It's also longer too so you can have it lower on your chest. Cons: Don't like the quick release clips as they might not be as safe without them. Too mindful of someone unclipping them and the camera crashing to the ground. Just sew some extra ta... Read more

0 0
  • posted by c2thew on 04/10/2009

Pros: So i bought this camera strap to replace my aging canon strap that has been everywhere from the beach to the mountain trails with me. I read the reviews and they all seemed very positive. great spongy feel rather than the rigid feel from the stock camera strap. Cons: Because this is made in china, it comes with the made in china benzene s... Read more

0 0
  • posted by xachopin on 09/24/2008

Pros: Really great compare to my original Canon strap. Very comfortable, the camera seems to weight less thanks to the elasticity of the strap. It's slip proof. Can be attached together to carry it by hand instead of putting it on your shoulder. Length is easily adjustable I like the black color better than some Canon red one (no even neoprene)... Read more

0 0
  • posted by marugan79 on 08/11/2008

Pros: Really, this strap makes the original one look ridiculous. Very comfortable, even with hot weather... with all that sweat wetting your neck, back, and shoulders, you know what i'm talking about? Cons: none, of course. But don't expect a miracle if you carry a 3 Kg. Lens+body slr camera OtherThoughts: only for Canon? think you can use with... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections