DX » Community » Reviews » Micro USB Data/Charging Cable for Nokia/Moto/Samsung/LG/Blackberry/HTC (1.5M-Length)
  • 5 star 5 ( 100% )
  • 4 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bylinda888 on 06/26/2014

This micro usb data/charging cable works great when I used it to charge my cell phone. It also charges already someone else's phone without any problems. The cable looks really solid, so I think this cable will not break down very soon. I don't have something to mention here. I haven't tried to plug this cable in my pc, but I expect it to work just ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byalanlo on 12/20/2013

I bought this product for data transfer and battery charging. I found it with good quality. Its price is cheap. It works perfectly with no problem. When I insert it into my tablet I find that it holds very firm with my tablet. I do not have to worry about loose connection. I will buy two more, one for my cell phone and one for spare. I like it and will ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byBuldogg on 08/02/2013

Very long and well built quality. Very helpful in the car and in bed. If you have phone with thousands of functions and you use it all day, you will need this cable a lot :) However I am super satisfied with this. No cons at all. Only thing that bothers me is when I bend the phone and the inner cable can get cut. But this can happen to all cables...... Read more

0 0
  • posted byquick155 on 05/03/2013

Cable quality seems strong. Length 153 cm, as published The cable looks thicker and stronger I plugged in the electric charger and charging cable better to my phone Still have not checked the cable data transmission connection with the computer. Not found Better connector that attaches to the device will be painted at the front in white. It will be ... Read more

1 0
  • posted byKameSense on 08/02/2012

This cable is perfect for all microUSB devices like smartphones and other. It can be used to charge devices, and it allows data communication too. After more than 1 month of use, it doesn't show any weakness. None : the cable is strong, well made and fits perfectly both USB and microUSB ports Maybe the price could be a bit lower The length is quite ... Read more

1 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections