There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

• Great little gadget.

posted by Cancey on 02/27/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:

It is a very compact little device. This is perfect for people who like gadgets, and for people who want a remote to control their computer. Almost everything you need is on this keyboard, mouse control, navigation arrows, printscreen, media playback buttons, volume control. The mouse feels really good too, because there are mouse buttons on the left side of the keyboard as well. The battery life is great as well, I only recharged it once and it is still working fine.

Cons:

The layout is just a little different from normal keyboards. The keyboard does use qwerty layout, but the buttons are in a straight raster, rather than slightly off (the A button is DIRECTLY under the Q button, while on a normal keyboard, the A button is slightly to the right). This is by no means a big problem, it just takes some time getting used to.

OtherThoughts:

It is worth mentioning that this keyboard also has a red laser pointer. I don't know why it has a laser, but lasers are always cool. It probably has some kind of keyboard related function, but I just use it as a laser.

Also, although this device is fun, I think the price is a bit high. I have to give deal extreme credit though, in other stores, the same product costs three times as much.

Bottomline:

It is a fun device. Whether it is actually useful depends on what you do with it. I just use it for controlling my computer from my couch. It is perfect for people who like gadgets.

Post comment

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections