DX » Community » Reviews » LodeStar Professional Anti-Static Tweezers (Rounded Tip)
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bythedoc319 on 07/22/2013

the tips are rounded, and flat. It helps tremendously when re-attaching the Digitizer Flex on an iPod Touch 4th Gen. Also helpful when reattaching the wifi cable in the same device. Since its anti-static, it comes shipped demagnetized. Because its flat and rounded, it makes most other repairs not compatible ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byfettler on 07/11/2010

Im not sure that these are the genuine article but for $4 you cant go wrong. They are nicely finished, have a good tweezing action. They come with a protective cap on the tip. Genuine? If they are or if they are not is of no importance, great tweezers for the money. If you need something to help you ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bycompactman on 10/17/2008

- the black rubber is of high quality - my set didn't come mangled and touched tip to tip perfectly - they are light and have good give your hands good feed back to things that are being held. - Not to little tension not to much tension while grabbing - tested with my multimeter and found no issues. ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byfalcon_1898 on 04/15/2008

Good stiff stainless steel construction The inner sides of my tweezers weren't machined properly, so the tip can't close completely. I'll probably grind it down myself...just takes a bit of work to make this thing work. The manufacture claims the tweezer to be ESD safe. I have not personally tested the ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bynothingnew on 11/26/2007

nice price, sturdy material. easy to use. nice round tip none great deal Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections