DX » Community » Reviews » Nite Ize Light Up Red LED Light Dog Collar - Red (1 x CR2032/Size-M)
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bydulunch on 10/05/2013

The led light it is very bright at night and I can see my dog far away. This LED Light collar is perfect to locate your dog at night when he take a night walk. So it can be spotted at night and it is funny to see it on. The switch has the 3 lighter: normal blinker, rapid blinker and complete on. The ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bypabloapanasionek on 06/11/2013

Easy to use, adjust and wash. The LED light can be seen in dark and low-light environments. My dog likes it (that adds a lot). Can be adjusted to different lengths with ease (the light conductor can be shortened). Battery is CR2032, available everywhere. None that I can think of so far. The button can ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byJurjan on 02/22/2013

My dog is now twice as much pretty at least I think so. I often take my dog to the forest for a walk. That it is because I can release my dog running freely. It likes it very much. When it is dark I can always notice where it is. The range of fitting is too small. The price is also too expensive I think.... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byYannEsty on 09/07/2012

It's a great collar. I like the solid material. The color is great. There is a nice reflective band in the center of the collar. It's pretty much water proof. There is 2 modes (always on and flashing). Th button is easy to press. The light is really nice at the begining but it use's the battery too fast.... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byChokiChon on 09/28/2011

the collar it´s resistand my dog shine in the nights the collar came with a catalog and an instruction manual my dog loves his collar the led light it is very bright at night and the cars can see my dog far away. for the moment everything it´s ok. I love his new collar, all the nights we go for a walk ... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections