DX » Community » Reviews » Nite Ize Light Up Red LED Light Dog Collar - Red (1 x CR2032/Size-M)
  • 5 star 2 ( 50% )
  • 4 star 2 ( 50% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bypabloapanasionek on 06/11/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Easy to use, adjust and wash. The LED light can be seen in dark and low-light environments. My dog likes it (that adds a lot). Can be adjusted to different lengths with ease (the light conductor can be shortened). Battery is CR2032, available everywhere. Cons:None that I... Read more

0 0
  • posted byJurjan on 02/22/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:My dog is now twice as much pretty at least I think so. I often take my dog to the forest for a walk. That it is because I can release my dog running freely. It likes it very much. When it is dark I can always notice where it is. Cons:The range of fitting is t... Read more

0 0
  • posted byYannEsty on 09/07/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:It's a great collar. I like the solid material. The color is great. There is a nice reflective band in the center of the collar. It's pretty much water proof. There is 2 modes (always on and flashing). Th button is easy to press. Cons:The light is really nice... Read more

0 0
  • posted byChokiChon on 09/28/2011

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:the collar it´s resistand my dog shine in the nights the collar came with a catalog and an instruction manual my dog loves his collar the led light it is very bright at night and the cars can see my dog far away. Cons:for the moment everything it´s ok. OtherThoughts: Bott... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections