DX » Community » Reviews » Nite Ize Knotbone Sneaker Boot Shoes Lace Lock Holder - Black
Customer’s impression:
Practical Like charm
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byPetePeS on 12/05/2014

Works like charm with my trekking shoes laces or with genuine Paracord. No more loose or suddenly untied laces in extremely inconvenient or even danger moments. Cons: can't find any. Read more

Impression:Like charm;

0 0 0

• posted byvaliatti on 12/04/2014

Excellent item! Low price, high quality, well finished and very practical, really a desired device. I Recommend it! Read more

Impression:Practical;

0 0 0

• posted bybapaogoreng on 11/09/2013

These are one of those cheap solutions to make life easier which really works as advertised. Main parts are re-usable. Very well built & easy to use, once you get used to these, you'll forget how to tie your shoes :P Shoe lace tip cover (the smaller/additional part) is really hard to re-open without ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bydiegofc on 10/21/2013

Bought these for my running shoes, but ended up using them on every pair. It's just too easy to fit on shoelaces and to tie, in a matter of 2 minutes you can get your shoelaces ready to cinch and go. Can't find any cons yet. Maybe the fact that you have to shorten your shoelaces, but their aren't gonna ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byavdad on 12/24/2012

I always had issues with shoe laces. can't stand em getting all wet and muddy from the ground... with this simple plastic clip-on, you'r 100% protected! used it in many travels and activities such as cycle and hiking. and it's great you need to trim (cut) your laces! might not feet on a big round laces.... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byCottonTheMoth on 05/21/2012

Problem: You've got a new pair of shoes. You tie them, and the knot has so much excess string that the knot is guaranteed to come undone after 20 minutes of normal walking around. Solution: Buy these. You get two pair for $3. The polymer that these are made with is well-cast and durable. I use these ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byyonatanp on 05/05/2012

Does exactly what is presented. Prevents laces from untying during a walk. I have them on my hiking shoes and it's great. I also have them on running shoes. There is two ways how to hold that laces. It could be nice to have the lace holder even smaller and lighter. But still, you don't really feel the ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byKapiiitan on 07/01/2011

- Good plastic quality - A real novelty, there aren't that many products for this purpose that actualy work. - Very cheap, i bought a couple to me, and my family!. - Genuine Nite Ize product - It designed to flat laces only (most of the running shoes have this kind of laces anyway). - You need to cut ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byKapiiitan on 06/28/2011

- Good plastic quality - A real novelty, there aren't that many products for this purpose that actualy work. - Very cheap, i bought a couple to me, and my family!. - Genuine Nite Ize product - I think this was designed to flat laces only (most of the running shoes have this kind of laces anyway). - I ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byRevolverOcelot on 05/25/2011

I bought this because I wear running shoes alot and I hate having to constantly tie my laces or have my laces come loose while I'm exercising. I've seen these locally in stores for about $7-$10 so for $3, I couldn't resist buying a set. After a couple of days using these on my shoes, I'm glad I bought ... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections