Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

• Amazing Deal, Great Product

posted by CottonTheMoth on 05/21/2012
    0 0

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:

Problem: You've got a new pair of shoes. You tie them, and the knot has so much excess string that the knot is guaranteed to come undone after 20 minutes of normal walking around.

Solution: Buy these. You get two pair for $3. The polymer that these are made with is well-cast and durable. I use these on my Belleview Kiowa military boots, my Merrel Moab Ventilators for mountain biking, my running shoes...and all of my other shoes. Save yourself the hassle of waiting for multiple months and order a quantity of at LEAST 5, because you'll love them so much that you'll want to install them on all of your shoes.

Cons:

Incompatible with super fat laces. May take some poking at with a small knife to get the lace where it needs to be before locking the needles into place.

You must cut the extra length off of your laces, but who cares, you'll never need it again.

OtherThoughts:

The locking system is genius and the plastic cap that secures the tip of the laces will never come off if properly installed.

Bottomline:

GET NOW. I'm ordering 5 more. A product that I wholeheartedly recommend to anyone and everyone. No more tying knots, no more re-tying knots.

Post comment

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections