DX » Community » Reviews » Nite Ize S-Biner Stainless Steel Carabiner Clip - Color Assorted (Size #2)
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byjopat on 03/01/2013

Very good quality biner and very useful. Can be used for multiple purposes. Very expensive. I only purchased this here because they were out of stocks locally. The price here on DX is twice the price from the malls here. When they restocked, they were immediately gone in 2-3 months in all the branches.... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byCrant on 02/08/2013

Great quality! Simple to use! The fact that there is a clip in each side will help if you want to hang somthing in your belt loops. One clip will hold whatevere item you want hanged and the other will attach to the belt loop. Mine are attached to my waterbottle holder and works much better then the clip ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byyoozh on 09/05/2012

- ordered 3, 3 came in black - professional looking finish - i can't find a difference between these and the real deal - nothing as far as i can see maybe it might be a bit of a bummer if they came in a color you didn't like very much bought these to replace an old carbiner i have used for years, that ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byflyzapper on 04/16/2011

This is the smallest caribiner that Nite Ize makes. It is perfect for key chains, light use rope needs, and general camping situations. There are several colors, and they are all great in my opinion. It is small, but I knew that in advance. It's nice that it can hold a small load of ten pounds, so it ... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections