DX » Community » Reviews » USB Extension Cable for Ipod/Ipad - White (100CM-Length)
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bykboortz on 11/02/2013

They are nice looking, very similar to the original. The two of three that worked, works very well. I use iOS 6 and have not seen any warnings that it is not an original cable. One of the three I bought did not work. The cable is less flexible than the original. While the cable being more stiff makes ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bysecuredigital on 08/11/2011

It has a very good design, it looks like and ipod original USB wire. Good rubber and white color, even the extremities are made of hard and smooth shiny white plastic. Works great with USB 2.0 Works with USB keys, webcam, portable hard disk drive, etc. I'ts very long. Definitely no cons. Cool for your ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byc0nfused on 06/07/2011

the cosmetic build quality looks great and matches my ipod/iphone cable which is what i bought it for. too bad the usb sign on the female plug ends up being backwards when i plug it in. my laptop did not recognize my ipod/iphone using the extender (no usb detected, direct connect to usb port) but the ... Read more

0 0 1

• posted byjustbeachin on 05/23/2011

I can't believe why these thing are not more common! This is a simple, basic extension cable for any usb port! If it is more than that, it's beyond me. This is especially handy for people who use pc, with the brain on the floor, just to easily plug in flash drives or what ever. None, I got 3 and all ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bymekme on 04/20/2011

Very flexible cable, probably siliconbased. Excellent design. SE: Väldigt flexibel kabel, troligtvis silikonhölje. Bra design. A bit much glue in the usb-connector. (Usbcontacts does not slide in all the way.) But it works an its good enough. SE: Det var lite mycket lim i usb-honan så ... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections