DX » Community » Reviews » Genuine Moto Micro 5-Pin Mobile Car Adapter/Charger for Cell Phones (DC 12~24 V)
  • 5 star 3 ( 100% )
  • 4 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byHFerreira2 on 04/10/2013

Product genuine, external and internal solid, quality connectors good, excellent construction. Can be used in most mobile phones of today, tested on Samsung Galaxy Mini, Galaxy SIII and Sony Ericsson Xperia X8. No cons. The connectors has good fit, unlike competing models that failed during the charging process. It features a blue LED to indicate that ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bycoolspot on 12/11/2012

Excellent charger, build quality is great, works fine with a Blackberry as well. The cable is a good length is and is high quality. The plastic body is well built, it has not developed any problems over the past couple of months that I have used the charger. Nothing really - the part that plugs into the cigarette lighter is a bit big, but otherwise ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bykimilise on 09/30/2011

Build Quality is really good! And the Micro USB plug is good, not failing out of the phone. It charge phones like an AC charger. I have tested on HTC Desire, and Google/Samsung Nexus S smartphones. If I have to say something "bad", I can only think of the size. It could be a little smaller, but it's not a problem. So really no negative thing about this.... Read more

1 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections