DX » Community » Reviews » 2-in-1 Hand Cranked Dynamo + Solar Powered Self-Recharge 3-LED Flashlight
  • 5 star 3 ( 75% )
  • 4 star 1 ( 25% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bywarrenb1974 on 04/23/2014

Doesn't take batteries and it works. This is the perfect little flashlight to store in your car, take on trips, or to have a couple in the house since not batteries are needed and it works well and brighter then expected. its all made of plastic, so its not the strongest made, but for the price this is the best you can expect I wasn't sure at first ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byManoMister on 08/15/2013

Emits a good light. Having a solar cell and a hand crank means that most of the time you won't have to worry about it going out for no reason on you. The battery of my unit stopped holding its charge properly after 3 days. Now I need to crank it whenever i'm about to use it. If I leave it charging through the sun, it'll barely be able to emit a dim ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bySendrey on 09/13/2012

+Monolithic housing with a nice soft-touch cover +Bright LEDs (first ~3-5min) +Quick charge from the dynamo (~2-3 min to full charge) +You can forgot about battery, flashlight ready to work always, any time. +Dynamo have quiet pleasant sound, i really surprised, expect more of the loud Really working time (full charged): First 3-5 min LED very-very ... Read more

Dynamo handle in storage position solar panel recessed into the housing (protection) 3 large bright LED, resin like housing Dynamo handle in working position
    1 0
  • posted bylacike on 10/09/2011

You can use it anywhere. Great light for 3 diodes. It have a dynamo. Never have discharged batteries. Little time running. Approximately 20 minutes. Plastic dynamo handle. I feel that i broke it in my hand. Charging with dynamo is little noisy. I disassembled the flashlight and sent the photo. Solar cell and dynamo charging the tiny battery. Therefore,... Read more

2 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections