DX » Community » Reviews » Unique Protective Retro Cassette Tape Silicon Case for Ipod Touch 4 - Khaki
  • 5 star 9 ( 69% )
  • 4 star 4 ( 31% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bylange006 on 11/30/2013

very flexible and well fitting silicon cover. looks exactly like an original cassette... even the screws are copied. Altough the sillicon feels very thin... the cover will hold for a long time I think.... missing the opening for the connector. You have peel off the cover to reach the connectoropening. altough the opening is missing for the connector ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bySonicpan on 03/29/2013

-Very practical for protecting the Ipod Touch 4g. -The material is strong and the design is perfect to hold the product. -The retro look makes people wonder what you do with a cassette tape. -The combination of colors you can see where the iPod easily, even in low light. -Touch is nice and the corners are heavily reinforced. -It is difficult to find ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byhkeitif on 03/07/2013

-Very nice looking, really looks like a tape! -Good quality silicon and detailed painting -Have camera and earphones opening -Cheap -Easy to apply -Prevent slipping -Absorb the impact and protects from scratches -Doesn't have the charger opening in the bottom -Case gets a little loose after some use (because you have to remove the case to recharge) ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bysilvarb on 11/19/2012

perfect fit and really cool. - Its soft and bouncy, so it does protect the ipod, has a good grip, so it does not slide from surfaces, (when I read the other reviews I thought it would be much thiner); And there is no problems with the buttons (when I read other reviews, there was something about cutting the product so you can use the buttons, but there ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bySaenx on 10/15/2012

It Fits perfectly on my iPod touch 4g *The Charge hole is cover so you wont get any dust inside of it *The Design paint its very resistent, I have been using it for a month and it doesnt peel off *Details like the fake screws or the other holes have very good quality *The Silicon is very resistent You cant charge your iPod touch 4g with the case, you ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bysamucortes on 10/13/2012

The product is good, the quality is just good too, if you like the retro cassette tape style you should get it, because its really cheap. I bought it for a friend and she loved it. Its just a little soft. Its good, you get what you expect for the price, just a little soft for me, i would get a harder case if i want to protect my ipod. Good product for ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byyuspha95 on 03/28/2012

- nice design - looks like a real cassette very good details - access to all buttons and audio input and camera/mic without removing case. -it Protects from scratches - cant charge with the case on - very thin case - a big hole who is not covered in the case that make the area scratchable - a little bit loose very nice case looks nice, it makes your ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byvlc123 on 02/28/2012

This case is really cute and the retro stylings are pretty cool - brings me back to "the day". Does not fit snuggly around the iPod - pretty much useless in terms of offering any protection to your iPod. might just be the one I got, but basically if you put the iPod with this case in your bag this case is bound to fall off. Cute novelty item,... Read more

0 0
  • posted byliacarreira on 12/13/2011

- Its pretty cool. I thought the color was not the best one available (i wanted a black one for Ipod Touch), but I love it now, looks pretty similar to a Cassette Tape; - Its soft and bouncy, so it does protect the ipod, has a good grip, so it does not slide from surfaces, (when I read the other reviews I thought it would be much thiner); And there ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byGMowad on 09/29/2011

Gives you that vintage look you are obviously looking for. Feels great in your hand and in my opinion gives the ipod the perfect size. (but that's a matter of opinion) The only thing I can think of that is kind of annoying and is dropping the mark significantly in my book is the fact that the USB input is covered by the case, which means that you have ... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections