DX » Community » Reviews » Unique Protective Retro Cassette Tape Silicon Case for Ipod Touch 4 - Khaki
  • 5 star 9 ( 75% )
  • 4 star 3 ( 25% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bySonicpan on 03/29/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 monthPros:-Very practical for protecting the Ipod Touch 4g. -The material is strong and the design is perfect to hold the product. -The retro look makes people wonder what you do with a cassette tape. -The combination of colors you can see where the iPod easily, even in... Read more

0 0
  • posted byhkeitif on 03/07/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 monthPros:-Very nice looking, really looks like a tape! -Good quality silicon and detailed painting -Have camera and earphones opening -Cheap -Easy to apply -Prevent slipping -Absorb the impact and protects from scratchesCons:-Doesn't have the charger opening in the bottom -Case g... Read more

0 0
  • posted bysilvarb on 11/19/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 weekPros:perfect fit and really cool. - Its soft and bouncy, so it does protect the ipod, has a good grip, so it does not slide from surfaces, (when I read the other reviews I thought it would be much thiner); And there is no problems with the buttons (when I read other r... Read more

0 0
  • posted bySaenx on 10/15/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 monthPros:It Fits perfectly on my iPod touch 4g *The Charge hole is cover so you wont get any dust inside of it *The Design paint its very resistent, I have been using it for a month and it doesnt peel off *Details like the fake screws or the other holes have very good q... Read more

0 0
  • posted bysamucortes on 10/13/2012

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 monthPros:The product is good, the quality is just good too, if you like the retro cassette tape style you should get it, because its really cheap. I bought it for a friend and she loved it. Its just a little soft.Cons:Its good, you get what you expect for the price, just a little... Read more

0 0
  • posted byyuspha95 on 03/28/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 monthPros:- nice design - looks like a real cassette very good details - access to all buttons and audio input and camera/mic without removing case. -it Protects from scratches Cons:- cant charge with the case on - very thin case - a big hole who is not covered in the ca... Read more

0 0
  • posted byvlc123 on 02/28/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 monthPros:This case is really cute and the retro stylings are pretty cool - brings me back to "the day". Cons:Does not fit snuggly around the iPod - pretty much useless in terms of offering any protection to your iPod. might just be the one I got, but basically... Read more

0 0
  • posted byliacarreira on 12/13/2011

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 weekPros:- Its pretty cool. I thought the color was not the best one available (i wanted a black one for Ipod Touch), but I love it now, looks pretty similar to a Cassette Tape; - Its soft and bouncy, so it does protect the ipod, has a good grip, so it does not slide from surfaces,... Read more

0 0
  • posted byGMowad on 09/29/2011

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 monthPros:Gives you that vintage look you are obviously looking for. Feels great in your hand and in my opinion gives the ipod the perfect size. (but that's a matter of opinion) Cons:The only thing I can think of that is kind of annoying and is dropping the mark signific... Read more

0 0
  • posted byNeoRetro on 09/24/2011

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 monthPros:- Quite believable camoflage! - Creates a good grip - Ipod won't slide off a table surface Cons:- No access to synch port; must be removed - Material is delicate - would hate to see it get torm OtherThoughts:Friends admire it - they think it's a security feature to keep... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections