Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

• Cool retro look

posted by liacarreira on 12/13/2011
    0 0

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:

- Its pretty cool. I thought the color was not the best one available (i wanted a black one for Ipod Touch), but I love it now, looks pretty similar to a Cassette Tape;

- Its soft and bouncy, so it does protect the ipod, has a good grip, so it does not slide from surfaces, (when I read the other reviews I thought it would be much thiner);

And there is no problems with the buttons (when I read other reviews, there was something about cutting the product so you can use the buttons, but there is no need. It does cover them up, but they indicate the place you should press on);

Cons:

The usb input is covered, so you have to take it off to use it, but I do think that isnt much of a problem, and it can protect it from dust.

It does take a while to get home (about a month and a week). I had just bought the ipod, so I had to spend sometime without a protection case. So if you're in a hurry, its not such a good idea.

OtherThoughts:

I found the price great, looked for it on other sites and it seems to be the exact same product but way more expensive.

Bottomline:

I loved it! : )

Post comment

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections