DX » Community » Reviews » Unique Protective Retro Cassette Tape Silicon Case for Iphone 4 - Red
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bymysteriousgod on 02/21/2013

The details are raised, giving it the true feel of a cassette tape. The colors are very vivid, and attention-grabbing. Gives it good protection. While it fits over the phone, it does feel a bit "loose", and only worsens over time. If you keep your phone in your pocket like I do, it will be ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bySignii on 01/09/2013

This is a really cool silicon case. It looks like a cassette, and makes your iphone look awesome. The silicone is not so tight, so it is quite loose on the sides. Also, dust fasten very easy on this case. Because of the two holes on the backside, it might be a good idea to have a screen protector on ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byfarmary on 01/02/2012

It is really cool. Many people have already asked me where did I get it. It does protect my iPhone4, because I have already droped it. And protects when it is in my purse (really necessary). It is too loose, in my opinion. Should be tighter - sometimes, when handling, it feels like the phone is dropping.... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bykkeimel on 05/16/2011

This case is actually thicker than I was expecting and that is most definitely a PRO. My daughter uses it with her iphone and actually dropped it on the driveway when getting out of our SUV. The case protected the phone due to the thickness and nice tight fit. Only one con and it is really not too bad ... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections