DX » Community » Reviews » Rechargeable "4800mAh" Battery for Xbox 360 Slim Controller (White)
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byantoni1988 on 01/14/2013

Its very cheap. Cheaper than original. With the money that you would spend in a original you can buy four of these. Works perfect with my controller without any kind of problems. The duration is also good, next to the original. The package is also very good so you will receive it free of damage. Maybe,... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byinput on 01/12/2013

Price is brilliant, works with my controller with no problems, lasts a good few hours with lot vibration feedback. Came tightly wrapped in extra bubble wrap to prevent any damage. This is very good product! Doesn't fit my controller precisely, about 1mm sitcks out.this product not original. super super ... Read more

0 0 1

• posted byRayLee10 on 07/01/2011

Price is brilliant, works with my controller with no problems, lasts a good few hours with lot vibration feedback. Came tightly wrapped in extra bubble wrap to prevent any damage. Doesn't fit my controller precisely, about 1mm sitcks out. I'm unsure whether if this is an isolated incident, but I've noticed ... Read more

0 0 1

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections