DX » Community » Reviews » Rechargeable "4800mAh" Battery for Xbox 360 Slim Controller (Black)
Customer’s impression:
cheap reliable powerful
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byACDesignBR on 11/17/2014

Pros: very cheap and charge last for a fair game session. I have another similar battery, that holds much less charge. I recommend! Read more

Impression:cheap reliable powerful;

0 0 0

• posted bylucascjs on 05/25/2014

Way better than regular batteries, you may charge while playing. Just need a USB cable for the controller. You also may use a charge station, also for USB connection. Do not need to plug in the Xbox, any USB do the trick, your laptop or your cellphone charger. As any rechargeable battery, when you recharge ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byRicardoConsonni on 08/27/2013

- Cheap battery - Charges fast - of course, there's not much to charge! - Charge only lasts for 3 hours of gameplay - I often have to change batteries during a race or a battle, and I got kicked out of games a lot of times because of this. - It's a little too big for the controller, it fits too snug ... Read more

0 0 2

• posted bykire93 on 04/08/2013

A great outlet for those who do not want to be using and recharging batteries every time unable to continue playing end, if the battery runs out just plug the cable into the video game and continue playing normally while the battery charged yet Despite being one of the three great that I bought is no ... Read more

0 0 1

• posted by4th3r05 on 02/28/2013

The battery is good enough to exchange or substitute the xbox 360 wireless controller baterry with 4800mAh (this product) it will have much power at least 15 - 20 hour using.It is very simple to use,just put on the xbox 360 wireless controller cradle...that is it ready to use i have some problem with ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byengiovani on 02/16/2013

It's cheap, fits very wel on the controller, it is not heavy, does not look to be cheap and have poor quality. Plastic edges are well done and doesn't cause you fear to explode or something like that. The packaging is very beautiful and almost look original It is not 4800mAh, realy it is 300mA, but i ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byjookertm on 12/26/2012

Very good price, much cheaper than here in Brazil. And it works very well, spent more than 3 hours to finish the load. I do not regret! It is slightly larger than normal. I bought two, one black and one white, and I do not regret anything! The store with the cheapest price I found. Buy more times for ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byXecutioner112 on 12/05/2012

- Low pricing - Delivers power to my controller as required - Does not have a 100% fit, not bothering a lot but a little bit more force needs to be applied - Does not last as long as hoped. Too hard to give an indication but I don't mind playing with the cable attached once in a while Good item to buy ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byjuniorebirth on 11/21/2012

---- The battery worked for more than two hours straight through playing without stops or recharges ---- The material color match with the original controller --- It's bigger than the standard. So, it doesn't fit well on the controller's back, it needs a little push. --- One of the batteries didn't recharge ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byexcesscaliber on 11/19/2012

Got this for my Xbox 360. At the cost of alkaline battery, this one is definitely a great buy. Battery charge stays good for a few weeks and offers a decent number of gameplay hours. Recommneded to buy 2 of these and charge one while using another. My original xbox battery battery (purchased separately)... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections