DX » Community » Reviews » 1.1" LCD Bluetooth V2.0 MP3 Player FM Transmitter with Caller ID Handsfree (SD/USB/3.5mm)
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byyitzfink on 07/03/2013

Overall serves its purpose. i use the device for listening to music in a car that has no Aux connection. in addition i use the blue-tooth as a hands-free for my phone. comes with a remote which is nice. doesn't access the media on the device that it connects via Bluetooth. The blue-tooth tends to drop ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byalter on 02/25/2013

One it gets goind, it's the easiest thing to use. It automatically hooks up to your phone as soon as you turn on your car and all control goes to the device. You can use it to play music, skip tracks and ofocurse answer and hang up on calls. It's a bit hard to figure out how to pair and tune. But once ... Read more

1 0 0

• posted bykimonsp on 09/05/2011

- Plays MP3 from SD card, Pendrive or aux input, which is great if your car radio does not have SD / USB capabilities. - Has a remote control, and you can dial numbers on your phone using it. - The microphone is not very sensitive, so you may have to shout to be heard sometimes. - The audio volume is ... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections