Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byoolala on 10/22/2010

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Came in same as the above posted photos, meaning same built but different color and no logo. which is nice. very good built, solid, looks and works like it's going to last. for this price I have no complain, very satisfied. grip is comfortable. cuts well, serves it purp... Read more

0 0
  • posted bycrabapp on 06/08/2010

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Stainless stell snub-nose cutter for under 5 bucks? You cannot go wrong. Have U priced tools in the Hardware stores lately? This is perfect for a tool that you do not use every day and for medium to light duty work. They are built well and very useful when you... Read more

0 0
  • posted byllasher on 04/11/2008

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Good price Sturdy tool Nice size Quality build Nice spring mechanism Comfortable handles Good steel Cons:None really at this low low price OtherThoughts:I have a few of these WXLY tools (catchy name), and all of them have served me well. Build quality varies, but in thi... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections