Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byViktor33317 on 06/25/2014

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Convenient, compact screw-driver, with a special opening on the end. Cons:Long I played shortcomings for these goods, but I found only one, it was covered that a teeth very quickly ground off! OtherThoughts:Long I couldn't understand why my screw-driver doesn'... Read more

0 0
  • posted byluizterra on 06/08/2014

Involvement:Novice  (still getting used to it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Gostei bastante da compra, pois o produto funciona perfeitamente, é bom, é resistente, boa empunhadura, uma qualidade impecável e cumpre o que promete perfeitamente. Cons:Não há nada que não gostei no produto, fora a entrega, apen... Read more

1 0
  • posted byTaviux on 05/13/2014

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:this tool is very useful, it fits perfectly in the screws of the controllers, it's very easy to use but you have to look in the internet were are all the screws because one of them is hidden in the battery area. Cons:the only con that I had with this tool is the size, I... Read more

0 0
  • posted byapaziguador on 11/18/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Very nice tool considering the price. Already used to open two xbox 360 controllers and had no problems. Cons:The plastic could be of better quality, but again, considering the price I think it is a nice purchase to anyone looking for a tool to open xbox 360 controllers... Read more

0 0
  • posted bychrissyfunnybunny on 11/17/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:My husbands controller keeps sticking and i needed to switch the inner ârts of his xbox controller to his black shell because he loves his black shell and this was so much easier then buying a new controller. I took the inner compartments from an old cont... Read more

0 0
  • posted byAdamPay on 11/04/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:if you are in to playing with controllers upgrading parts this little doozy is great have had a couple of different models and the don't keep shape or round the screws.the head also keeps its shape and for 1.20 its one of my favourite tools can use on mobiles,... Read more

0 0
  • posted bySillen on 09/09/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Fits perfectly, good build quality and great bulk price! I've bought about 50 of these so far and my experience has been top-notch! The screwdriver does not damage the screws either. Cons:I've had these for almost a year and so far I havent came over any cons.... Read more

0 0
  • posted bypokid143 on 09/07/2013

Involvement:Novice  (still getting used to it) - Ownership:less than 1 day Pros:It's an awesome tool for repairs, for when you want to make custom paintjobs or even swapping out shells for your controller, albeit you will void your warranty on your controller so keep that in mind before you open your controller. Cons:What are the cons? It's... Read more

0 0
  • posted byAcidAlchamy on 07/01/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:This item is PERFECT for fixing or opening a xbox 360 controller. It HAS the hole inside the Security Star tip of the skrewdriver, it is also MAGNETIC! The Magnetic tip isnt advertised and I was VERY happy and surprised about this and couldnt have asked for mo... Read more

0 0
  • posted byzufar2005 on 06/13/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:- Works with all of my Xbox 360 controllers without a problem!(Black, White, and Red) - Head of the screwdriver doesn't deteriorate like other screwdrivers I had bought for my controllers. Cons:- Could have been a bit larger on the tip, but not really a con unless it real... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections