Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byluisfmp on 02/09/2015

Funciona perfecto para el control de xbox, necesitaba uno de estos desarmadores para poder limpiar mi control de xbox, intenté con otros pero no funcionaban, con este todo salio a la perfección

Impression:good,Bueno;

0 0 0

• posted byMiska_k on 02/14/2015

This screwdriver works well but it is too small in your hand so I put it on a drill, it broke easily. (I wanted the screws securely)

Carefully with this one Carefully with this one

Impression:muito bom,Hyvä;

0 0 0

• posted byradiosheva on 01/26/2015

Cumple perfectamente su función, muy práctico y de fácil manejo.

Impression:Bueno;

0 0 0

• posted byviniciusdsp on 01/17/2015

Abriu com facilidade o controle, produto bom e baranto. Ótimo custo beneficio, boa qualidade e um produto excelente.

Impression:muito bom;

0 0 0

• posted bySwifty3005 on 01/08/2015

The screwdriver essential for you, if you want to open or repair a XBOX360 controller. It's really cheap and the quality is good. A little con is the dimension. The handle is ja little bit too small. Buy it, it isn't cheaper anywhere else.

Impression:good;

0 0 0

• posted byluckdj on 12/25/2014

Produto de ótima qualidade! Funcional e o melhor... ótimo preço.

Impression:muito bom;

0 0 0

• posted bymiracsu on 12/17/2014

GreatGreatGreatGreatGreatGreatGreatGreatGreatGreatGreatGreatGreatGreatGreatGreatGreatGreatGreatGreatGreatGreatGreatGreatGreatGreatGreatGreatGreat

Impression:good,useful and cheap;

0 0 0

• posted byvongunther on 12/07/2014

Extremely useful key for repairs Joystick Xbox 360 Ideal for gamers who want to repair your joystick instead of buying another. With this key practice could open the Joystick Xbox 360 and fix it. Recommend and I have nothing against. Very cheap. Quality material.

Impression:useful and cheap;

0 0 0

• posted byiMorilha on 11/10/2014

Pros: It's hard to find a specific screwdriver for the Xbox360 Controller, and you have one right here for a great price and with a good quality. Cons: The only downside is that the handler is too small, if you have big hands like me , you'll have a little trouble with it, but nothing you can't I... Read more

Impression:good;

0 0 0

• posted bysolar95 on 11/10/2014

Pros: -Cumple muy bien su función -es bastante económico -portable -se ve resistente Contras -Es algo pequeño

Exelente desarmador Exelente desarmador Exelente desarmador

Impression:Bueno, bonito y barato;

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections