DEU CERTINHO FUNCIONA BELEZA NÃO A CONTRAS

Impression:good,perfect,muito bom;

0 0 0

• posted byquirosaur on 02/03/2016

works, but be sure not to slip with the screw

Impression:good;

0 0 0

• posted byMarko1000Marko on 01/17/2016

Pros: You can use it to unscrew the screws on your 360 controller, allowing you to fix it, clean it or mod it. It seems to be stable enough and I have been using it so far without it wearing out or breaking. Cons: The handle is slippery and not made of a material with a good grip, which might it... Read more

Impression:good,perfect;

0 0 0

• posted byInfodourado on 01/13/2016

Pros: Works well. Cons: Too small.

Impression:good;

0 0 0

• posted bydez10 on 01/08/2016

he served perfectly on the screws of my xbox360 control of the problem and it seems small for my hands that are great, and and a bit fragile, have to be careful to not put too much force that can break Worth buying this product!

Impression:bem;

0 0 0

• posted bygabyxze on 12/29/2015

Pros:buen material /good material cons: algo angosto el mango /the handle is a bit narrow.

Impression:good,Bueno;

0 0 0

• posted bydez10 on 12/16/2015

the product arrived in Brazil in less than one month! exactly 16 days !! the exelente product for xbox control! fits perfectly and I could easily open the control to maintenance! against:and small, who has the big hand like mine is difficult to handle, very fragile, but for this price it worth

Impression:muito bom,functional;

0 0 0

• posted byFankillka on 11/14/2015

Отличная отвертка за свои деньги, брал для геймпадов Xbox 360 Хороший пластик и качество метала

Impression:perfect;

0 0 0

• posted byKenobit on 11/11/2015

Все хорошо, нормальная отвертка. Маленькая, но удобная. Откручивает болты на XBOX 360 контроллере. Брал для сервиса и очистки. Единственный минус - заказ очень долго ехал. Чуть более месяца

0 0 0

• posted byadmiyer on 11/02/2015

Pros: The Handle is very Durable, easy to use and perfect fit Cons: None at the moment.

0 0 0

DX Everywhere