Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byVegeta501 on 02/12/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Working as intended, good shape and good materials also it is well made and looks pretty good and the battery for my psp 3010 fits perfect on it. Cons:The is no cons for me! very good product. OtherThoughts:the package it is cheap but doesn't matter if you take in count t... Read more

0 0
  • posted byFoxlegend on 01/04/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:It worked with my original battery as with my other batteries. Recharges fast. works fine. Cons:The switch for battery removal sometimes gets stuck. Its plug is retractable and sometimes you have to plug it right or it will fall from the wall. The leds sometimes show th... Read more

0 0
  • posted byMarcioHP on 07/19/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Format practical functioning of excellent quality. A "dock" of this size for a relatively short battery life is an excellent option for those who do not like to go without playing the PSP out of the house. Cons:There is no bad point which is signific... Read more

0 0
  • posted byEjeetnet on 01/13/2009

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Sleek build, looks very authentic has a nice flip in power plug for storage, fits batterys just fine. Price is great Cons:May fry some battery's with over voltage, don't use your legit psp battery here, use a datel or a mimic as they seem to be fine OtherThoug... Read more

0 0
  • posted byrcjetpilot on 12/26/2008

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:This charger is for the PSP 1000 battery. fully charged 6 batteries so far today with no problems. Charger showed no sign of getting warm or overheating even after 6 batteries Cons:Perfect there was no problems OtherThoughts:Great price, product as described, Ha... Read more

0 0
  • posted byonewing on 10/11/2008

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:- Much cheaper that other products that do the same thing - Charges quickly - lighter than expected Cons:- The only complaint I have is about the metal connectors where the battery attaches to the device. The offical sony charger has plastic around the base of these pro... Read more

0 0
  • posted byXRATED on 07/08/2008

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:This charger is great it charges my orignal battery and my pandora battery, does it job charges the batterys to full and does not cost any where near the offical one does Cons:none that i found with this product OtherThoughts:this charger is for a fat (psp1001) The slim... Read more

0 0
  • posted byOOmpa on 06/04/2008

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:this comes in really handy if you have multiple batteries for your psp, i have several pandora batteries i charge from time to time, so it really helps me out so i don't have to pull out the battery from my psp to charge them anymore.............. Cons:the build quality... Read more

0 0
  • posted byAmyGamer42 on 01/02/2008

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Cheap and compact. Plugs fold in for travel ease. Cons:Don't ever put a slim battery into this charger. You will be hard pressed to get it out again. OtherThoughts:You'd be hard pressed to find another charger close to this price. Bottomline:For PSP origional/fat batterie... Read more

0 0
  • posted bysyworks on 11/27/2007

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:It compact and the build quality seem good. It fits well on the battery. Cons:Nil OtherThoughts: Bottomline:Buy it.. it's consider cheap as compare to others. Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections