DX » Community » Reviews » Cute Toilet-Plunger Shaped Silicone Stand Holder for Cell Phone - White
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bymagada1111 on 12/20/2012

Is the cutest thing i've ever had !!! It is just like the photography and it really works!! It's real wood and real plastic. The different colors are great and i guess the only a little different is the yellow one. None. The quality is excellent and the appereance is too. The only contra i've found is ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byanil427 on 10/04/2012

Its light weight, cute and perfect to gift to your friends..They will love its simplicity, design and the strength it packs when attached to the phone as a stand. I bought two of these and both me and my friend are satisfied with it. I use it with my Sony Ericsson Neo V and my friend uses it on the Galaxy ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bydarkdreamz on 08/23/2011

It fits every phone and its just so funny!, i ordered a few as a small gesture to some friends, also to prank a few. It sticks well and keeps the phone or similar gadget in a beautifull landscape mode. No con really, it doesnt brake easily. The white one does get dirty fast thats the only con that i ... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections